EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Official Wishlist Thread

14567810Next

Replies

• Clueminati
    283 posts Senior Moderator
    One 2K story mode I've liked where it was sentimental and yet spot on some ways was the one with Spike Lee created. If The One can go deep where the player is interacting with their agent, their sponsors, reading what the fans are saying, responding to the athletes around the league and WNBA athletes too plus teammates, and the teams social media handle where the handle like to act up. For example, the Lakers Twitter handle with Lizzo, and then they've deleted the tweet. Which I don't mind about the world tour, but make it something per off-season if our player does not make it or turns down to represent their country in FIBA, the World Games, or the Olympics.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    One 2K story mode I've liked where it was sentimental and yet spot on some ways was the one with Spike Lee created. If The One can go deep where the player is interacting with their agent, their sponsors, reading what the fans are saying, responding to the athletes around the league and WNBA athletes too plus teammates, and the teams social media handle where the handle like to act up. For example, the Lakers Twitter handle with Lizzo, and then they've deleted the tweet. Which I don't mind about the world tour, but make it something per off-season if our player does not make it or turns down to represent their country in FIBA, the World Games, or the Olympics.

I'm with having "The One" from NBA & WNBA interacting with fans via various social media tools. I do think it would be ideal to have constant contact with all the coaches, fans, players (NBA/WNBA/EuroLeagues), Sportscasters, and agent. Just not a story line game this is still a sport game in the end.

Would like to see in Franchise ability to move team to a different city or creating a new team.

Just want to EA keep building on this good foundation.
  • I would like to see a veiled standing shootout system. I also want to be able to categorize my top 5 player choices on shooting technical fouls during time outs. Lastly a crucial free throw roll in/ roll out guess system would be nice to see in a game further down the road.
  • Bring back the All-Star Mode and for Franchise/The One modes.
    Yes make it for the WNBA as well that will be major.
  • Clueminati
    edited January 27
    I think it's time to have EA respectfully and bring in the now and late NBA legend Kobe Bryant back into the game. I know it's hard to bring in the names like him, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Michael Jordan because there's a hefty price for them outside those are 2K's exclusive rights where they help out their game. I mean, we got the lates of Reggie Lewis, Drazen Petrovic, Wilt Chamberlain, "Pistol" Pete Maravich, and so why not make LUT fun? Why not bring back the grind in LUT? And why not make it more competitive as ever? Without those contracts. If EA can show MJ and Kareem how much they want to put more effort and likeness in the game to convince them to share their knowledge. To convince them that their go to moves and intensity as a player can be in the game? Including Kobe Bryant's too? From every dribble, shooting style, arch on how they shoot, post moves, and so on. They can hopefully convince both Reggie and Charles take part, and be under the NBPA as well or be a EA exclusive. I also want to have that what if feeling in LUT, and what could of been feeling on how Len Bias would've been if he didn't died on draft night, and the left handed dominating center Hank Gathers where on that fateful day he collapsed on court during a game. If EA can reach out to those estate's of the fallen players to request them to be in the game.

Outside of me being a moderator for you guys, and interacting here on these forums for almost 15 years which I took a year off as a small retirement. A part of me requesting the name of Kobe to return back to EA is the biggest request ever outside of MJ, and bringing in Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. There are other players I want to see in the game like Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, and the players of Len Bias and Hank Gathers. Which that's the fan of me that watched the sport and old clips during the summers of my basketball camp, and as for the person that use to play the sport? It feels right to bring back the names of Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, etc.

I can recall moderating the Fight Night Forums with overwhelming result on the boxer wishlist, most people requested to see Mike Tyson in the game over Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Before we all found out that Floyd wanted more money for him to be in the game in a article. Maybe we need to start doing that for now. Just a thought, and surely is a reach too.
  • Clueminati
    Doubling back on my post. When I am talking about bringing back Kobe, that also means bringing back MJ. For the record? This is not profiting off the dead, and if it was like that? Then Drazen Petrovic should never be in the game; Pete Maravich should never be in the game; and the same goes for the names as Wilt Chaimberlain, George Mikan, Reggie Lewis, etc. So, please do not misconstrued the post thinking that is a profit catch for EA, and the reach and risk bringing up the names Kobe, MJ, and Jabbar. EA's budget may not cover them, but it is a reach when it comes to this. Whereas that the risk brings in a great reward, but budgeting is something that sticks out.
  • I think a Kobe bobble head would be a nice way to honor Kobe if you preorder the game.