EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Official Wishlist Thread

15678911Next

Replies

• Just going to state wanting to gain information about Live 21... Was disappointed that it was not part of the EA showcase and I am hoping for some kind of news on this game the next few months. Again many great ideas that can help boost this game should be utilized that have been posted by many members including myself.
  • Clueminati
    306 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 3
    We all should be disgusted, but I want to clearly say this especially where ShopmasterTV broke it down to me on his Twitch channel. Live is in a delicate state, and we want news coming out but we all got to realize that we're dealing with a pandemic. With everything spiking in the US, you got to know how hard it is to get out to British Columbia, Canada in Burnaby; or just to get some info out in Madrid, Spain in Europe. This is tough where we all got to be patient including myself, and we're now seeing how badly disrespectful 2K is doing to their community and consumers. Which 2K is wrong for that. We got to hope for the best at this moment, and see if the moves fall in the right places. So, personally? Please take a lot of things with a grain of salt, and we may have people coming out on Twitter saying the game is coming out in the "first quarter". We have to rely on actual facts from the devs and the CM when they appear, not going to other people that's digging for clout and algorithms.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • dragonth4Q
    17 posts Senior Moderator
    Clueminati wrote: »
    We all should be disgusted, but I want to clearly say this especially where ShopmasterTV broke it down to me on his Twitch channel. Live is in a delicate state, and we want news coming out but we all got to realize that we're dealing with a pandemic. With everything spiking in the US, you got to know how hard it is to get out to British Columbia, Canada in Burnaby; or just to get some info out in Madrid, Spain in Europe. This is tough where we all got to be patient including myself, and we're now seeing how badly disrespectful 2K is doing to their community and consumers. Which 2K is wrong for that. We got to hope for the best at this moment, and see if the moves fall in the right places. So, personally? Please take a lot of things with a grain of salt, and we may have people coming out on Twitter saying the game is coming out in the "first quarter". We have to rely on actual facts from the devs and the CM when they appear, not going to other people that's digging for clout and algorithms.

Agreed What we also have to understand what the COVID-19 situation has done is made it impossible to motion capture, scan athletes, and for the teams to work together properly. All games this year especially yearly releases will be affected by COVID so we may not get to see what the intended vision for next gen might be for another year or so because there is a strong possibility of having to cut things back due to COVID and building for next gen consoles in preparing new engines, assets, animation pipelines, lighting, physics, AI systems and so forth.