EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live 19 - 08/15 - Content update

Check out our latest content update & discuss it here.

Official Wishlist Thread

Replies

• Matt_baby wrote: »
    Fix the game speed ive notice live is about fundamentals and team play so shouldn't it feel more slow pace and Why do we pick up our dribble so much off of little contact from the defense. fix this too please

Do you think it’s too slow? I think it’s too fast and needs to be slowed down. At least the speed button. Or players need to get tired really fast and need to be benched

Players who use turbo frequently need to become fatigued.
  • Matt_baby wrote: »
    Fix the game speed ive notice live is about fundamentals and team play so shouldn't it feel more slow pace and Why do we pick up our dribble so much off of little contact from the defense. fix this too please

Do you think it’s too slow? I think it’s too fast and needs to be slowed down. At least the speed button. Or players need to get tired really fast and need to be benched

You know what, after playing some more it is too slow but during certain situations. Like on fast breaks once you’ve gained momentum it’s like it’s a racing match. That’s too fast. But it is too slow when playing in the half court. When you get your opponent and know you can blow by them with some speed but it’s takes so much for the player to move and if they’re constantly using L2 then you’re not going anyway. You have to walk around the player SLOWLY. You’re doing moves with L2 combinations but the move of the player to actually move forward is slow. The hesitations and dribbling are perfect. I think they need to make that first burst faster. It takes forever for that momentum to pick up.
  • Clueminati
    253 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Maybe, a stupid hypothesis that could physically and mentally happen. The more your mind use to see the game fast? The more you play, the game slows down to you where your mind adjusted to the speed of play. Hence, Tekken 7 have a game mode that plays extremely fast, and after the 3rd or 4th time? It slows down in your brain where you know the functions and how to play at your control.

Just saying due to crazed methods of science and the mental adjustments.
    Post edited by Clueminati on
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Multi user franchise. Just like CFM in Madden where all 32 teams can be human controlled.

Franchise mode is still very popular for us offline players. One user team is very outdated.
  • jaylyles06
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    First off I love the game. The career is much better designed than 2k's, and no micro transactions is amazing! But here are some things I'd like to see changed.

1. Updated commentary. The announcers sound bored. The lines are repeated over and over again. Many times what they say is completely out of context with what is going on in the game. Some story telling would be nice from the commentary team. Also, the commentary team should be able to say my "the one" player's name. In fact, they hardly ever say any player's name. It is always the generic "he".
    2. The cpu should hold on to the ball at the end of the game when up big. They should run out the clock in stead of jacking up shots at the buzzer.
    3. Updated body types would be nice, but I know that is a stretch.
    4. I would like to be able to sim some The League games and not have my player set out the game. I'd like for him to play through simulations. I want to keep my seasons at 82 games so that my stats will be similar to real life, but in two months of games I've progressed from the 70's to low 80's. That progression is not realistic, so simming some games would be helpful.
    5. Fans should leave the stadium at the end of games if the home team is getting blown out.
    6. Update the ball physics. It travels way too fast.
    7. I would also love a few more upgradable skills for my The One player.
    8. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get leggings, wristbands, and other accessories for The League play. All I can find are shooting sleeves, finger tape, and shoes.
    9. I desperately want more alternate uniforms. One alternate for each team just isn't enough!
  • Matt_baby
    275 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Can we get some fatigue please. Defense is non existent. I have to play super super tough defense and can be right on the man and he still shoots a 3. Steph Curry can make all of his shots and have 60 points wat

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • How can one player score all of the points, without missing a single shot. Turn up the speed for when you press the speed button. It’s like I’m walking around to play basketball and doing moves with out any speed.
  • Clueminati
    @Matt_baby have you checked the ratings of Stephen Curry? Because I know from last year he's impossible to stop where his shooting was over 90. People will use that a total cheese move.
  • What did you guys fix an add? nothing changed it looks the same to me.
  • Clueminati
    edited September 2018
    What did you guys fix an add? nothing changed it looks the same to me.

Contested shot needs to be addressed still.
    Post edited by Clueminati on
  • My biggest issue is the shot contest someone who is heavily contested is making consistent shots when you have 3 players in his face he’s knocking down the shot 8 out of 10 times with no greens and even gets greens with 2 people jumping in his face that’s not real basketball I feel as if the shot contest got broken from 18 to 19 it makes the game no fun and less competitive so basically everyone is making wing shooters and backcourt shooters due to it not being stopped makes the game no fun and frustrating
  • Love the game .. been a fan for years. I’m a detail person tho. And along with graphics I think shoes play a BIG part of the game. (My thoughts) ... But what’s up with a Legitimate Shoe update. 2K is spot on with they’re shoes and color schemes and although live has some. They fall wayyyyyy behind on the shoe brands. Even with the Brands that are up and coming like Puma, Anta, BBB & Li-Ning to name a few ... is it a licensing thing or what... ???? Can we get more up to date kicks like the Kobe’s and Nike’s ....... this is my Question / Wishlist ✌🏽
  • My biggest wish right now is that I would stop getting kicked out to the menu with one minute left in league games. It signs me out of my Xbox account and boots me out of the game. I love this game, but I’m getting tired of wasting 45 minutes of my time
  • Clueminati
    edited September 2018
    Love the game .. been a fan for years. I’m a detail person tho. And along with graphics I think shoes play a BIG part of the game. (My thoughts) ... But what’s up with a Legitimate Shoe update. 2K is spot on with they’re shoes and color schemes and although live has some. They fall wayyyyyy behind on the shoe brands. Even with the Brands that are up and coming like Puma, Anta, BBB & Li-Ning to name a few ... is it a licensing thing or what... ???? Can we get more up to date kicks like the Kobe’s and Nike’s ....... this is my Question / Wishlist ✌🏽

My biggest gripe where EA does not have brands of BBB; Anta; Peak; Li-Ning; and we now see the resurgence of Puma and New Balance (had to throw the dad shoe in the mix thanks to Gordon Hayward signing to NB). I think it's where EA or the companies are trying to hand over money, and that may be the elephant in the room, money and licensing. I would like to see Converse get more colorways since it's a Nike product, but it can also be the fact that there's not to many shoes scanned in the game at this moment just like the authenticity of player scans. There's players out there still with a generic face rendering.

I do agree that other brands of the shoe company deserves to be in the game besides saying EA Generic.
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    @Matt_baby have you checked the ratings of Stephen Curry? Because I know from last year he's impossible to stop where his shooting was over 90. People will use that a total cheese move.

Now that they’ve fixed the shot contest. It feels more realer. I can actually play defense and not have to stick to my man like glue and still get a 3 shot in my face
  • They FINALLY fixed the crashing issues in franchise, I'm astounded. In a good way. The thing I'd like to see is the ability to save in-game. It's been around for a while in other games, it needs to be in this one as well.
  • Love the game .. been a fan for years. I’m a detail person tho. And along with graphics I think shoes play a BIG part of the game. (My thoughts) ... But what’s up with a Legitimate Shoe update. 2K is spot on with they’re shoes and color schemes and although live has some. They fall wayyyyyy behind on the shoe brands. Even with the Brands that are up and coming like Puma, Anta, BBB & Li-Ning to name a few ... is it a licensing thing or what... ???? Can we get more up to date kicks like the Kobe’s and Nike’s ....... this is my Question / Wishlist ✌🏽

Also, stop being lazy and putting 2014 Nikes in the game. Add additional colorways and shoes from this year.
  • Clueminati
    In a game last night playing with my cousin where he complained that Kyrie Irving can't do a wrap around dribble on LeBron James like that. I discovered a couple things while playing.

I notice the stop animation on certain fast breaks is a pain where your player will not gather taking those last two steps to the basket. Especially, in one game I beat the clock with Dennis Schroeder, and it never counted as a made basket where I even replayed it a few times.

I also notice where I was playing on The One, and other games as well. That vacuum suction of your player getting glued to the next rebounder / box out player is still there since 18.
  • Hardwood physiognomy bestrides.
  • The all star weekend like dunk contest, there point contest , skills challenge , etc ) not just for the one mode for the regular menu option as well . If that will be done then for sure NBA LIVE 19 WILL BE THE BEST BASKETBALL GAME OUT !!!! trust me just add the all star weekend not just the game the weekend !!!