EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Official Wishlist Thread

Replies

• My EA Sports Nba Live 20 Wishlist.
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • For the one mode. Can you make it so we can transfer our character to the regular franchise mode. I dont want to loose al that work.

After u beat the one mode give option to transfer to franchise with current stats at anytime but it causes a new franchise.

Also if u win then trade to a team then trade back the dialog is as if u never traded from that team. Can that be updated as well?

Lastly once u beat the one and want to do a harder level it seems your locked in unless u make a new characther? I want to finish with my old guy.
  • RyanLee2019
    1 posts New member
    Not even worth 6 bucks. EA is shady, remember nfl 2k5? How about 2k6? You wouldnt hear about it because EA paid the NFL to be the exclusive sole provider of nfl games. So basically they made it so we had no choice but to buy madden. They would be out of business bye now because we all know 2k and rockstar will blow anything they make out of the water. I'm sure if the nba was closer to EA the same thing would happen. Money hungry and greedy. Here is how they think, produce game with minimal amount of effort, release broken and repair with "patch updates" and add micro transactions, Repeat. And have basically ruined potential great games before they are even thought of because they feel the need to buy out gaming studios and shut them down and I'm not talking about 1 or 2 studios, I'm taking about multiple studios like 4 or 5 I'm not for sure. How about stop doing dumb stuff like screwing over your own employees because your to greedy to pay them overtime. And all this is true, look it up. Also look up EA The human story. All you do is destroy everything we love and replace it with a cheap knockoff of what you could afford. Maybe if you listened and actually cared then you might get my support. And idc what any one else's opinion is, EA is bad.
  • Not even worth 6 bucks. EA is shady, remember nfl 2k5? How about 2k6? You wouldnt hear about it because EA paid the NFL to be the exclusive sole provider of nfl games. So basically they made it so we had no choice but to buy madden. They would be out of business bye now because we all know 2k and rockstar will blow anything they make out of the water. I'm sure if the nba was closer to EA the same thing would happen. Money hungry and greedy. Here is how they think, produce game with minimal amount of effort, release broken and repair with "patch updates" and add micro transactions, Repeat. And have basically ruined potential great games before they are even thought of because they feel the need to buy out gaming studios and shut them down and I'm not talking about 1 or 2 studios, I'm taking about multiple studios like 4 or 5 I'm not for sure. How about stop doing dumb stuff like screwing over your own employees because your to greedy to pay them overtime. And all this is true, look it up. Also look up EA The human story. All you do is destroy everything we love and replace it with a cheap knockoff of what you could afford. Maybe if you listened and actually cared then you might get my support. And idc what any one else's opinion is, EA is bad.

You didnt watch video also make sure to get your facts straight before you make assumptions about things you have no clue on. And Live 19 isn't worth 6 bucks now your trolling fam extremely trolling aka reaching and roaching you get loads of stuff which is worth more then 6 bucks plus it was only a promotion meaning the price. So right now your thinking with emotion and not with your brain however your entitled 👍🏽✌🏽
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • Geetz69
    17 posts Member
    Can we make shooting guards yet?
  • Clueminati
    271 posts Senior Moderator
    Not even worth 6 bucks. EA is shady, remember nfl 2k5? How about 2k6? You wouldnt hear about it because EA paid the NFL to be the exclusive sole provider of nfl games. So basically they made it so we had no choice but to buy madden. They would be out of business bye now because we all know 2k and rockstar will blow anything they make out of the water. I'm sure if the nba was closer to EA the same thing would happen. Money hungry and greedy. Here is how they think, produce game with minimal amount of effort, release broken and repair with "patch updates" and add micro transactions, Repeat. And have basically ruined potential great games before they are even thought of because they feel the need to buy out gaming studios and shut them down and I'm not talking about 1 or 2 studios, I'm taking about multiple studios like 4 or 5 I'm not for sure. How about stop doing dumb stuff like screwing over your own employees because your to greedy to pay them overtime. And all this is true, look it up. Also look up EA The human story. All you do is destroy everything we love and replace it with a cheap knockoff of what you could afford. Maybe if you listened and actually cared then you might get my support. And idc what any one else's opinion is, EA is bad.

Why isn't the game not worth it? In your opinion can it be better? Surely, there's no depth in the game, but what do you think how it should be better? I'm giving you the floor on this one, and I am curious to know. The microtransactions to the game, is there anywhere in the game you have to actually pay for it that is not LUT that made you spend?
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Please make a way to guide your draft position in The League. A simple function of being able to press a button during the draft to force the team to draft you, as long as the draft position is +\- 1 spot from your mock position acquired in combine will do. Thank you.
  • ginesis22
    3 posts New member
    [quote="CapitanoZeus;c-2013696"]Have the option to wear undershirts in The One career mode[/quote]

All modes please! ✌
  • Additional thoughts for Live 20.
    I agree with Prime7476, his video was on point.
    WNBA does needs the whole work just like NBA.
    I also think adding International teams USA, Canada, and so on would be nice.
    Also add international leagues would be nice.
    Add in some sort of team chemistry and it should affect wins/loses during Franchise mode.
    Add in roster edit for those creators it will be a big thing for Live 20. It’s I believe probably top choice from fans and yes that’s including for WNBA.
    I think the One mode can be improved upon overall.
    I would like to see records be set into games team, league, and so on should all be in. It would after be utilized by commentators. “The One broke the single game assist record.” and many more comments as such. In depth commenting would be nice more and more I say. Also please again you got ESPN more in depth details into series.
    Don’t forget the idea of having four starting point for The One mode in league play. Creates four different perspective to sport story lines.
  • JMOE2085
    1 posts New member
    Why can I not reach 99 overall with my rim protector he is maxed out
  • Toneisc4
    28 posts Member
    edited March 15
    Can we get playable celebrity teams and legend teams they are in the game.. this would be awesome!! Thanks
  • SalemDoom
    17 posts Member
    edited March 25
    wish there was mode for newcomers and noobs because they're stinking up the joint in live events, 3v3, 5v5. its making this game unplayable for me! ranking system based on skill or tiers for matchmaking is desperately needed. just throwing people together to fill lobby is too basic.
    Post edited by SalemDoom on
  • InYoDreamz
    6 posts New member
    Fix the companion app
  • For The One mode: Again NBA and WNBA...
    Create some sort of point systems we can use on our teammates. To boost some of their skills the older the player the more points it takes to improve them and obviously the younger should utilize less amount of points.
    Improve subbing, seen a player go in for only one minute in the 1st quarter. That was weird...
    Improve texting situation have very light story based thing and allow answers to affect player & coaching relations with The One. Set up interviews with ESPN cast would be nice have. Obviously interviews before & after the games. Also A weekly ESPN show aka The Jump discussing what happened during the week and maybe a top 5 or up to 10 highlights around the league. Yo just use ESPN a lot more so much potential. I loved how ESPN NFL 2k5 was set up it was nice and EA sports should be doing something close or if not better. I know ya can do it and let it be known for all sport franchises under EA.
  • Vegas9311
    1 posts New member
    Please, add playoff mode!!! it would be so generous before the actual playoff starts
    want to play so much with different teams but just playoff mode
  • Vegas9311 wrote: »
    Please, add playoff mode!!! it would be so generous before the actual playoff starts
    want to play so much with different teams but just playoff mode

Agreed, and make it online!!!! I would love to play the playoffs against other users online
  • SalemDoom
    17 posts Member
    edited April 4
    Online needs a significant improvement it is appalling bad! There are lag and disconnects pretty much every match. Skill-rank base matchmaking is mandatory. We need to see other players connection strength beforehand. A ready up system instead of countdowns. We could determine better who we'd want to play if these features were implemented.
    Post edited by SalemDoom on
  • Clueminati
    271 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 4
    Guys and gals, I want to say thanks to you all that's contributing on what you all think what the game needs or adjusted. This thread is sent up to the higher ups, but we're going to try to keep this moving for a couple of weeks.

I do want to see smarter passing. No just dribble to the basket, and perform a jump pass to the man underneath the basket while driving the lane. I want to see bounce passes to the cutter or wrap around pass. The only time I want to see a jump pass performed is a hard cut to the basket , and a dribble drive kick out to the shooter / perform an extra pass to the open man. More dunk animation when it comes to either certain players or gathering; and explosive first steps to lead to the dunk. Dominique Wilkins still doesn't have his powerful dunks and open court windmills, and the same goes for Julius Erving and Clyde Drexler when comes to hang time.

Quickness vs. Stride vs. Speed needs to looked at. Giannis and LeBron can cover the court based on stride. When you look at De'Aaron Fox and other players that's quick to push the ball down the court, and speed should be looked at as with and without ball control. As in, how much can you cover the court offensively and defensively.

Better control in animation where the player is not sucked in by the nearest player getting boxed out for the rebound or just getting magnetically stuck to a invisible wall. Add more dribbling; jab step and spacing; arch variation in shots and layups (especially finger roll); post moves; and defense. Defense wise, the AI is lost and broken where a simple zone can lead to open easy shots. The communication aspect on defense based on a 3-2 or 2-3 fast break situation is non-communicative where the computer resets itself on defense.

I know not all of us are big on real live stats and algorithms that can adjust the game, but I also feel that Synergy and Live 365 should return especially when it comes to percentage of play shooting left or right. Fake pass needs to be back, and actual height for player, wingspan, hands, and torso should be looked at.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • How about yall stop rewarding the cpu team with more ridiculous shots being made in the basket and rewarding the player team alot less?
  • > @freedomduncan said:
    > How about yall stop rewarding the cpu team with more ridiculous shots being made in the basket and rewarding the player team alot less?

Only happens on All-star and Superstar difficulty.