EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Official Wishlist Thread

12345679Next

Replies

• I really think the euphoria engine would be nice. I think that the mechanics you described could use a stronger touch with some of the best over the top effects on the surrounds of the game as possible. I would like to see crossover effects that are strong and weak based on user IQ traits. The mid air, dunking, loose ball fouling etc should have a more up to date assemblers.
  • Clueminati
    271 posts Senior Moderator
    I really think the euphoria engine would be nice. I think that the mechanics you described could use a stronger touch with some of the best over the top effects on the surrounds of the game as possible. I would like to see crossover effects that are strong and weak based on user IQ traits. The mid air, dunking, loose ball fouling etc should have a more up to date assemblers.

That I agree on what you have said, and I definitely want to see a Basketball IQ System implemented where players especially when it comes to the challenges we play with random players in a level scale that compliments each other per position. Which I also want NBA LIVE Academy to be back for people still understand when the play calls; off ball movement; numerous sets of screens (which that's another to mention when it comes to physics engine showing the impact of screen); but am I so excited for people to chant for Frostbite? Meh. Do I want to see Euphoria to come in to play in the NextGen consoles where it can push more than 4K and HD-R without the dropping of frame rates? Absolutely.

Since I said bringing back NBA LIVE Academy? You still got to keep the practice gym to polish up your skill set per position as well.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Online Franchise is much needed!!!!
  • dwayne_da
    1 posts New member
    Any chance we can get back the option to start a playoff directly rather than playing thru the season. I like to play against my brother like this and its no longer an option in Live.
  • Clueminati
    Bring back EA Locker.
  • Hardly detectable userified shots of kind.
  • The-Sporty-Hero
    408 posts Member
    edited August 29
    Spangling drives up-court. Each player shall give off a different ratio of spangles based on their current and projected sensations. I also think that a architectural Flux adjustables should be in the game.
    Post edited by The-Sporty-Hero on
  • The-Sporty-Hero
    408 posts Member
    edited September 9
    Round the globe Celebration favorite affections.
  • The-Sporty-Hero
    408 posts Member
    edited October 3
    How about Exhaustively slow free throw shooting for really bad freethrow player percentages? :-)
  • Symbols hovering for dives on the ball.
  • My wishlist and I have stated this on Twitter numerous times, I want the team to expand more on the Career side of our players. I love everything about NBA Live 19, despite their bugs, but their modes were bland. The replay value is really, really low. I hate to say it but I feel that is why I have to buy NBA 2K, because of their MyCareer side.
    Co-Owner Joystick Jocks
  • Since the game is being made for Live 21... I am hoping an expansion on the One Career mode keep the concept and only improve upon it. Allow to have Women One career too. I've stated a list in previous post. Utilize ESPN the shows and everything with it. EA be smart making it dynamic with ESPN features would be great. Anyways I am hoping for some nice and more in-depth feature for Live 21. I'll be getting PS5 for sure. Put in the work ya... Look through all your fans ideas and implement many ideas as I think many are going to be great addition to game.
  • This is my NBA Jam edition wishlist.

#1 Top 15 footer walk offs.

#2 Stylishness home court projects.

#3 Draw in defense potentials.

#4 Significative wrap up statements.

#5 Radio play surround system.

#6 Mock foul trouble k/o points.

#7 Passes kicked out with stipulations.

#8 Pure shooter all shooters teams.

#9 running the point requirements.

#10 Trifectas easily swayed in conflagrants.

Thanks for allowing me to post this, and may the game be fiery great. :-)
  • 1. Updated Roster Add 2019-20 Rookies Draft Class Real Player Scans

2. Add LUT NBA Legends To Free Agent Pool, and make available for use offline in Season/Franchise Mode

3. Continue To Tweek The Game

4. Make Season/Franchise Mode Offline CO-OP
  • Wishlist:
    1. Updated Rosters. Give us an option to pay for updated rosters.
    2. Make court battles online
    3. ONLINE FRANCHISE CO-OP (fantasy draft, commissioner, etc).

This game is good. Please just update it and let the people who want to pay for it pay for it. I can’t play 2K.
  • Clueminati
    I think it's time to start demanding this outside of the idea of different alternatives needed along with the roster update demand.

I need EA bring back EA Locker for all platforms for games when it comes to roster updates, CAPs, and sliders. If you think about it especially back then during the NCAA Football and Basketball era? That was your source of rosters, that was your source for sliders, and possibly a potential source CAPs as well.