EA Forums - Banner

Official Wishlist Thread

12345679Next

Replies

• I really think the euphoria engine would be nice. I think that the mechanics you described could use a stronger touch with some of the best over the top effects on the surrounds of the game as possible. I would like to see crossover effects that are strong and weak based on user IQ traits. The mid air, dunking, loose ball fouling etc should have a more up to date assemblers.
  • Clueminati
    254 posts Senior Moderator
    I really think the euphoria engine would be nice. I think that the mechanics you described could use a stronger touch with some of the best over the top effects on the surrounds of the game as possible. I would like to see crossover effects that are strong and weak based on user IQ traits. The mid air, dunking, loose ball fouling etc should have a more up to date assemblers.

That I agree on what you have said, and I definitely want to see a Basketball IQ System implemented where players especially when it comes to the challenges we play with random players in a level scale that compliments each other per position. Which I also want NBA LIVE Academy to be back for people still understand when the play calls; off ball movement; numerous sets of screens (which that's another to mention when it comes to physics engine showing the impact of screen); but am I so excited for people to chant for Frostbite? Meh. Do I want to see Euphoria to come in to play in the NextGen consoles where it can push more than 4K and HD-R without the dropping of frame rates? Absolutely.

Since I said bringing back NBA LIVE Academy? You still got to keep the practice gym to polish up your skill set per position as well.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Online Franchise is much needed!!!!
  • dwayne_da
    1 posts New member
    Any chance we can get back the option to start a playoff directly rather than playing thru the season. I like to play against my brother like this and its no longer an option in Live.
  • Clueminati
    254 posts Senior Moderator
    Bring back EA Locker.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Hardly detectable userified shots of kind.
  • The-Sporty-Hero
    367 posts Member
    edited August 29
    Spangling drives up-court. Each player shall give off a different ratio of spangles based on their current and projected sensations. I also think that a architectural Flux adjustables should be in the game.
    Post edited by The-Sporty-Hero on
  • The-Sporty-Hero
    367 posts Member
    edited September 9
    Round the globe Celebration favorite affections.
    Post edited by The-Sporty-Hero on