EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Patch Update

Prev1
Clueminati
316 posts Senior Moderator
edited November 2018
The updates keep on rolling in! In an effort to continue to make game NBA LIVE 19 the best possible game it can be, the dev team has been hard at working ensuring that everything is up to their standards and addressing community feedback. With that, thishis update features some gameplay tuning, bug fixing, and plenty of transaction and likeness updates for various players. For more details, check out the rest of the info below.

Bug Fixes

Teams appearing with incorrect records/standings (online H2H) are now fixed
Home/Away jersey color sorting – only white and grey tops will appear on the home side
Various create-a-player clothing item sorting issues fixed
New brands added to create-a-player sorting option
Gears conflicts added: cannot equip long socks with calf pads, jeans, or joggers; cannot equip joggers or jeans with ankle braces
NBA Combine game ratings fixed – now reflecting tip-off ratings
Transactions

Dwyane Wade (MIA), DeAnthony Melton (PHO), Thomas Welsh (DEN) added to their respective teams after recent transactions
Emeka Okafor (FA) and Brandon McCoy (FA) added to Free Agent pool after being waived
Thomas Robinson (ATL), Damion Lee (GSW), and Shaquille Harrison (PHO) added to the game
Player Likeness

WNBA ratings updates (boosts to top playoff performers)
Multiple NBA players saw their jersey numbers changed to reflect recent transactions and changes
Shoes and gear have been updated for a number of players
Gameplay Tuning

Gameplay tuning for stepback/one-on-one Anklebreakers
Gameplay tuning for various shooting Traits
– NBA LIVE Dev Team

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/nba-live/nba-live-19/news/nba-live-title-update-september-26?utm_campaign=nba19_hd_ww_ic_soco_fb_nbalive19tu3fb&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&cid=51166&ts=1537968971394
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on
Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.

Replies

• How comes no-one at EA ever replies or addresses the H2H RAGE quitting? Most of these so called "top 100" players rage quit when they see a L coming...then I look at leaderboards they still didn't take a loss for disconnecting????
  • Clueminati
    edited October 2018
    There's a patch update posted 10/9/18. Due to a long list to post, I will just post the direct link to read it on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAlive/comments/9moy8v/109_title_update_nba_live_19/?st=JN1QKYTO&sh=b6ffc373

Posted in a larger text from the website.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/nba-live/nba-live-19/news/nba-live-19-title-update-3-october-9
    Post edited by Clueminati on
  • I don't see the new animations or new gear
  • Clueminati
    RickSco wrote: »
    I don't see the new animations or new gear

It's posted on there. I have posted the larger text from the official website. May not be a lot of gear out, but you do have your players that's signed to Puma on there wearing their shoes. Trying to push for Peak, Li-Ning, Anta, and maybe BBB. There is an animation update, and it's a slew of things they adjusted and added. Just got to go through and read it all. Because dunking animation and shooting style like Baron Davis, Wilt Chamberlain, and Bernard King is on there. They've adjusted Lonzo Ball's shot, but you got to go through the article to see what's is what.

If you have any new gear or accessory ideas please post them on the wish list. I'll read it, and forward it off.
  • RickSco
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Store Update
    30 new jerseys added – jerseys will no longer have a hype requirement for purchase
    Added premium sneaker styles: Air Jordan I Flyknit, Air Jordan I “Be Like Mike” Gatorade, and Nike Air More Uptempo “Olympics”
    Hundreds of new tops, bottoms, and arm sleeves available

I'm in the game now i don't see any of this
  • New Animations – Legend Jumpshots, Signature Jumpers, Dribble Moves, and Signature Dunks have been added

Can we equip these or are these just for those players?
  • EA_Roger
    1482 posts EA Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    @RickSco Thanks for providing me with the details on your missing gear/animations. I'll check for the animations now. Could you confirm your platform & GamerTag with me please?

Thanks.
  • RickSco
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    @EA_Roger My gamertag is SCOLIA5044 and i'm on xbox
  • EA_Roger
    1482 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks. I've sent this up and I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update.
  • @EA_Roger Man i really appreciate this thanks
  • I have EA access. Where's my Iverson jersey?
  • newname9034
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Thanks for the update EA but can you please add trading players to different teams into franchise mode its still lacking this basic feature!

[All caps removed]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • ChavaMetal
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hi @EA_Roger and @Clueminati. I have the same issue that @RickSco is having as shown below:

Store Update
    30 new jerseys added – jerseys will no longer have a hype requirement for purchase. Added premium sneaker styles: Air Jordan I Flyknit, Air Jordan I “Be Like Mike” Gatorade, and Nike Air More Uptempo “Olympics” Hundreds of new tops, bottoms, and arm sleeves available

I am also not getting all the items and I have hype requirements on available jerseys such as the Jimmy Butler and James Harden jerseys.

In another update feature: "Ability was added to remove any equipped Attacker Handicap in Court Battles"
    I am unable to do this one as well.

I have the playstation 4 version. When I check update notes, it only mentioned minor bug fixes instead of what was listed.

Thank you for the opportunity for asking question.
  • Clueminati
    I will be forwarding this off plus on to the devs that's on Reddit every Thursday. The Jordan I "Be Like Mike" edition? I believe 2K have rights for that edition where Gatorade is part of NBA 2K along with Footlocker. These are strong points to bring up.
  • After this patch now I have NBA Live in Spanish only. I had it English since I purchased it. I do live in Central America but that's never been an issue with Live 19 or even Live18 which I also had. I need this resolved.
  • Hey I have the PS4 version. When I check update notes, it only mentioned minor bug fixes instead of what was listed.
  • Not sure if that means anything, but I noticed someone else was having the same problem.
  • Hi @Clueminati, thank you for forwarding my post to the devs at reddit.
  • Why can’t I play a exhibition game ??? The game stops loading and shuts off ... then when it DOES let me play one EVERYTHING IS THE ATLANTA HAWKS GYM ....... love the game man. But what’s goin on????????????
  • I didn't receive that store update I manually checked and restarted my xbox but nothing 6hx4w5tquhwi.jpg