EA Forums - Banner

Major Topic Within The Community/ Elite Being Misunderstood and Its Concepts Lets Discuss

Prime7476
45 posts Member
edited January 29
Even with Nba Elite being canceled the live and gaming communities had this negative outlook at a title that was ahead of its time. Gladly look at these videos from The Nlvc and myself and Cylient Gamer who was on the panel with us this pass Sunday. @EA_Roger @Clueminati @NatureBoy2323 gentlemen gladly pass this on to the Devs and let the community be informed and get the knowledge. EA Forums where the best feedback is presented

1:

2:

3:
Truth Is Standard #Nlvc

Replies

• Clueminati
    254 posts Senior Moderator
    I wouldn't say misunderstood, but it was like, how about we don't have that same producer for this game? Let the guy who is the producer of NHL do this.

When the height of 2K gaining steam to be where they're at their peak right now. Where they're not going over, it was that major change which I didn't like it. People who may not know, I've played Elite before it was pulled, and before it was exposed back in NYC during community day. I didn't do a Minati Report where nothing was discussed, and there was no gathering of detailed information about the game to learn about.

The positive that I have took away from it? It was different, but nobody was not allowed to do 5v5 game play until I caught two individuals playing it while talking to a Dev at the time. We mostly played was the 1v1 practice, and there I can tell that the control scheme was NHL like to battle the similarities of 2K.

The negative that I took away from it? Despite the NYC event, and the community events of future when it came to the "Advisory Council" of NBA Live 13 that the game was buggy. You can see and feel Elite 11 in it. The worst that when they stripped the game down to it's natural foundation. There were bugs on top of bugs of the Elite engine. The game was rushed into development. Luckily, I even agreed with members of that council NBA Live 13 needs to be shelved.

Do I wish Elite should've been taken more seriously? Yes, where the part that got me is bringing in a NHL guy with NHL controls, and moving devs around for different games. I feel this changed the course itself of the franchise, and how it is perceived by others.

Props to whoever gotten those copies that were mistakenly given out. Those should be considered hidden artifacts with Kevin Durant on the cover.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    I wouldn't say misunderstood, but it was like, how about we don't have that same producer for this game? Let the guy who is the producer of NHL do this.

When the height of 2K gaining steam to be where they're at their peak right now. Where they're not going over, it was that major change which I didn't like it. People who may not know, I've played Elite before it was pulled, and before it was exposed back in NYC during community day. I didn't do a Minati Report where nothing was discussed, and there was no gathering of detailed information about the game to learn about.

The positive that I have took away from it? It was different, but nobody was not allowed to do 5v5 game play until I caught two individuals playing it while talking to a Dev at the time. We mostly played was the 1v1 practice, and there I can tell that the control scheme was NHL like to battle the similarities of 2K.

The negative that I took away from it? Despite the NYC event, and the community events of future when it came to the "Advisory Council" of NBA Live 13 that the game was buggy. You can see and feel Elite 11 in it. The worst that when they stripped the game down to it's natural foundation. There were bugs on top of bugs of the Elite engine. The game was rushed into development. Luckily, I even agreed with members of that council NBA Live 13 needs to be shelved.

Do I wish Elite should've been taken more seriously? Yes, where the part that got me is bringing in a NHL guy with NHL controls, and moving devs around for different games. I feel this changed the course itself of the franchise, and how it is perceived by others.

Props to whoever gotten those copies that were mistakenly given out. Those should be considered hidden artifacts with Kevin Durant on the cover.

Oh we don't want the producer we want the concepts not the control layout just the mechanics and all that Elite pertained
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc