EA Forums - Banner

The NBA Live Mobile forums are now in read mode only.

Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ NBA Live Mobile forum.

NBA Live 19 - 07/19 - Content update

Check out the details of our latest content update here.

NIAN Arrives 3 - Lunar New Year Objectives for week 2 displaying instead of 3

Prev13
Laperinni
2 posts New member
edited February 5
Hi everybody, what is here t do?
Thank you very much.
Regards
Laperinni
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Replies

• Sorry, to do.
  • Got the same problem, 2nd 3 won’t count in
  • Please Lunar objectives still says part two instead of part 3, and for the completion it says black dragon scale instead of gold dragon scale. Ive already completed that objectives for harden i only need golden scale but it still showing black dragon scale part 2 I uninstalled the app reinstalled still showing the same thing please help i need that golden scale, I've completed the first one and got the red dragon scale, the second one to get black dragon scale, i thought for this week it will be the gold dragon scale but it still comes up with black, someone in my league he says his shows gold dragon scale for completion
  • HeezyBby
    2 posts New member
    This is the same thing for me i’ve been finish the objectives and im surprise to see the wrong item. I play too much and im bored of this game. Pleaaaase if its a bug, you know what you should do
  • I sent them an email, i hope they'll fix it, i completed the black dragon scale 2 days after lunar harden in week 2 since then i was waiting for week 3 only to find out that black dragon scale comes up.... please help guys, EA please fix it pleaseee
  • EA_Roger
    1294 posts Community Manager
    Hey @Muzlini , @HeezyBby , @Laperinni , @leo_lachica ,

We apologize for the issue with the Lunar objectives, we are currently looking into this and we need some information from your end to track down the cause of the issue as swiftly as possible.

With that in mind would you be able to tell me what time zone you are in? And would you also be able to DM me your UID?

Thanks,

Roger.
  • HeezyBby
    2 posts New member
    How to send you a dm ?
    I’m in France, Paris UTC+1
  • EA_Roger
    1294 posts Community Manager
    I sent you one, you can reply to me directly. I'll do the same for all "New Members" here as well as they will be in the same situation, that's my bad I should have realized.
  • becameme
    3 posts New member
    Mee to I don't have gold dragon scale objective.
  • becameme
    3 posts New member
    I am in Bangkok, Thailand zone
  • Am in Germany. My Legacy - LNY II does not works. It crashes all the time
  • simtja
    4 posts New member
    Me too. Denmark. I'm also about to get a second Black Scale instead of the Golden. CET time (UTC +1).
  • Please dont keep us on suspense, when is it going to be fixed? We've already completed the objectives again please Hurry
  • I'm in Romania,got the same problem.
  • How can i send you my UID?I have completed again the week 2 objectives and got a black token.
  • It's going to be hard to get the golden scale because we have 2 days left and no week 3 objectives.Thanks EA!I'm deleting thus game.
  • No bro don't say that they'll help us, by anymeans just be patient, click the name and go to his profile then send a dm
  • Muzlini,we only got two days left.They could extend only the power up set,or just allow to get it with 2 black and one red.
  • simtja
    4 posts New member
    [quote="Muzlini;c-2046557"]No bro don't say that they'll help us, by anymeans just be patient, click the name and go to his profile then send a dm[/quote]

How do I send him a DM when I'm on his profile? I don't know where to click
  • Or make an exchange from black token to wildcard to complete it.