EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live - 02/07 Live Content & Gameplay Update

EA_Roger
1257 posts Community Manager
edited February 11
xzq0yv61b1nm.jpg

What's up NBA LIVE peeps,

Check out the details for our latest update.

Gameplay:
  • Tuning applied to Steals to reduce the amount of successful steal attempts by users
  • Tuning applied to traits to address player feedback for shooters being too powerful. Top end shooters with traits applied should see a slightly reduced shot percentage.
  • City Edition Courts added to Play Now, Franchise, & The League
  • New Feature: In-Game Injuries.

Player Likeness updates:

NBA players updated
  • Tattoo updates: LeBron James, Anthony Davis, John Wall
  • Facial Hair updates: Klay Thompson, Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard
  • Hair style updates: Klay Thompson, Kawhi Leonard
  • Face scans: Allonzo Trier & Boban Marjanovic.
WNBA players updated
  • Facial likeness updates: Sky Diggins, Kelsey Plum

Gear updates:

4roiodvwemt8.png

Player shoes updated to newly-added styles:
jwswfwufdk8l.png

Court Battles update
c2dazr0twrzr.png

Transactions (click on spoiler below):
All Star rosters updated
Trades and buyouts:
bp5bz3y4p3nw.png

Store Update – Full details in spoiler below (with pricing info)
  • Mitchell & Ness gold uniforms
  • Lourdes Villagomez CANVAS items
  • Black History Month items
  • New Air Jordan I styles (“Royal”, “Wolf Grey”, “Timeless Canvas”)
  • New Court Battles players – recently traded players
v9fcqno5oc3w.png

Post edited by EA_Roger on

Replies

• Have to do a better job of description when it comes to updates if I didn't go to play the game I would never know that they recently started updating the franchise roster also only thing is we have to restart the franchise to receive the updated roster but
    it messed up
    I just read they never tell you that they updated the roster for franchise
  • Great job EA!!
  • Keep it up, Devs! Thank you for listening! KornManiak23 on reddit. 🤝🏻
  • EA, the puma shoes are not in the create a player shoe selection. This has to be fixed.
  • hmdbone
    1 posts New member
    Man yall just now toning down shooters like really.. we said this the first month the game was out
  • What about WNBA online ranked matches. What's going on with that?
  • Hey I love the new updates you guys add for February 8 2019. I love the fact that you guys change Jaysan Tatum from the under shirt. But can you please fix Ben Simmons beard. It was perfect and then you guys change it and you can barely see his beard when it was better before you guys change it recently. Please help so I can start my season with the 76ers.
  • donjom09
    5 posts Member
    edited February 9
    Appreciate the updates devs team good job! While your at it can you please do updates on d-wades hair, cyberface & shoes (li-ning). Like common guys it's the future HOF's last year wish you can give him a dicent look. Hope we can also edit some of the players headband & undershirts. And kindly add some missing players in the game you guys where able to do it last year why stop from there 😖✊🏻
    Post edited by donjom09 on
  • Also Markelle Fultz is with the Orlando Magic, but Johnaton Simmons was not traded to the 76ers he is still on the Magic roster. Also can you please fix Ben Simmons beard as of now he don’t have one which he does have one in real life. Make it thicker like the way it was before you guys change the player likeness of him.
  • The shooters and shooting wasn't the problem. The problem is the contest is not efficient enough. Guys practice in shootaround to perfect their shot, only now to not be able to hit a shot consistently whether contested or not because you've TAKEN AWAY the rating and skill on players shot and made it a by chance. In shoot around my shot is perfect when green is available on the meter, but in league games and live runs I rarely get a meter with green on it, and that's with traits equipped. I've literally lost some interest in playing the game now. Fix it or risk losing a loyal 1st Gen-customer.
  • Details are what I love about this game over 2k, but if you want to do it to the details, please make it perfect, like why not update Western and Eastern Conference to LeBron's and Giannis‘ Team? and Jeremy Lin's hairstyle and other stuff we fans have mentioned?
  • When will the Bucks get Mirotic? Trade deadline is over with already. Ya should just have over ride for trades. I would of updated the rosters myself like the old days.
  • please upgrade...Sometimes it is an unrealistic impact of a blocking player, sometimes occasionally a little bit .Long time on the pas from the air in shoting. Ido not like some NBA LIVE players 19 players like Lebron James, Giannis Antetokounmpo, DeMarcus Cousins, Steven Adams and several other players, body shape as shoulders are too narrow, Plus some players when they shoot their free pointer like Lebron,when they shooting their looking like they are shaking.BOSTON CELTIC or surface had to be upgraded because their brown court is in a strange color is not real. NBA live 18 had a better body and body lighted, but nba lives 19 better colors. I like light on the streets and beautiful, smoother face is better! This should look like real nba Live 19 match...Thanks!😉
  • Queen7B
    3 posts New member
    edited February 12
    How come players that are not even facing the ball know the pass is coming and catch it? I was playing The One mode with OKC against the Spurs when Aldridge was on the baseline, not even facing the court, DeRozan passes him the ball from all the way across court & he catches it & lays it in with ease!!!! What is that? I've seen it multiple times.

[Edited for swearing]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • The shooters and shooting wasn't the problem. The problem is the contest is not efficient enough. Guys practice in shootaround to perfect their shot, only now to not be able to hit a shot consistently whether contested or not because you've TAKEN AWAY the rating and skill on players shot and made it a by chance. In shoot around my shot is perfect when green is available on the meter, but in league games and live runs I rarely get a meter with green on it, and that's with traits equipped. I've literally lost some interest in playing the game now. Fix it or risk losing a loyal 1st Gen-customer.

This is true, but i noticed that Shootaround seems to be in 'Rookie' mode. When you play in Live Run or Live events, the shots don't go in that easy. This makes Shootaround a bit worthless and a bit deceiving. To get so many green releases in Shootaround, then not get that many in games is a terrible inconsistency. I don't know how they can fix it, but it is a problem.