EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

NBA LIVE - 02/12 Live Content Update

EA_Roger
1470 posts EA Community Manager
edited February 12
t5xfvuj7ssim.png

Hey NBA Live peeps,

We have another Live Content Update for you as well as a bonus XP. You'll will receive double XP across all modes through All-Star week, if you don't see a bonus XP be sure to fully restart your game.

Lineups
  • ATL (Dewayne Dedmon, John Collins, Taurean Prince, Kevin Huerter, Trae Young)
  • DAL (Maxi Kleber, Dorian Finney-Smith, Luka Doncic, Tim Hardaway Jr, Jalen Brunson)
  • MIA (Hassan Whiteside, Kelly Olynyk, Josh Richardson, Dion Waiters, Justise Winslow)
  • MIL (Brook Lopez, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton, Malcolm Brogdon, Eric Bledsoe)
  • NOP (Anthony Davis, Solomon Hill, Darius Miller, Jrue Holiday, Frank Jackson)

Transactions

r9xulj43f8wr.png

Thanks,

The NBA Live team.

Replies

• Keep updating, NBA Live team,you are doing better every update, but do not forget to listen to our fans' voices, we only want this game to be better, nothing more
  • No there not what game are you playing, world tour sucks cause all your players just stand around on offense, players that weigh 130 pounds make your 270 pound player miss layups this game is awful.
  • I gotta say... I LOVE NBA LIVE 19!!! I was HUGE Live fan back in 90's and early 2000's, so I'm really happy how you turn things around. Yes, there is still a lot of space for improvements, but I must say... I play it all the time. Love the leveling system, where you really have a sense of getting to that superstar level with your created player. Also court creator is cool way to show off your creative side and all those "candy pieces" that we can unlock, keeps me busy and want me to play even more. All in all, great step in a right way and thanks for all those updates, that makes me exited every time I start this game!!!

Cheers from Serbia!!!
  • Do the Wizards not exist to y’all...
  • Great update on the game team I'm always love the effort you guys put in big and small
  • I just want him to make it where I don't have to restart franchise mode to receive the new roster every time
  • Any word on corrupted files virus on PS4, devs?
  • Update Franchise rosters ! Non are updated, you are NBA Live ! So all transactions and trades should be up to date ! I am a like 4 weeks behind the real season! Create a player teams have them updated but not franchise mode ! More updates for Broadcasting like a sideline reporter!