EA Forums - Banner
The NBA Live Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ NBA Live Mobile forum.

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

All star player bug

I got Embiid 95ovr and players in league chat telling me it will effect me on getting Lebron/Giannid 98ovr, why?

IF KNEW EMBIID WAS GOING TO COST ME ON GETTING LEBRON/GIANNIS 98OVR, I WISH I NEVER MADE THAT MOVE. Why are we having to choose either 95ovr or 98ovr?
Please give me a answer or solution.

Replies

• The solution is you must grind again till 170k and get some player till your allstars lineup reach 84ovr to unlock 98ovr , fyi i'm not getting 95 ovr i prefer spent my 19 token (total until reach 85k votes) 2 86 ovr 2 90 ovr and 2 93 ovr and that is the best way to get 98ovr on 125k votes. NOTE : if you used your token on getting 95ovr (curry/embiid) YOU ARE NOT GET 98 ovr in 125 k votes because your lineup will only get 82 or 83 and it can't unlock the 98ovr.
  • What you expected from EA? They could easily post the criteriums so:

1. Have a 84 OVR line-up.

2. Have a 125K fans.

3. Have Lebron as a captain.

And everybody could see the rules clear. But no, the EA chose the disguisting way to post the rules. I also got Embiid, so I also will not able to get Lebron. Congrat EA to this solution. Forum admins, will you forward this note to EA, that they played an "unfair game" with the game users, how they posted the criteriums of this event? Sometimes really hard to understand the people, why they do such things. I work in a trading company, and if we advertise the promotions as EA do, we lose many customers. The event's rule should be clear for anybody, this is the normal.
  • And one more thing: in the commerc there are organs, who look, that each companies how advertise their promotions, and if the promotion specious and not clear, the company gets financial penalty. It is pity, that in the gaming area there are no such organs. Maybe the things will be much clearer.