EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Player model (Large legs)

Was wondering if you guys could generate an update that would fix all players legs. When any player (my player included) is more than 198 Lbs, the legs seem overly large and does bot match the players body.

Replies

• FOOL ****
  • I think they should try to properly proportion the body types. (I know it’s a video game) But... they should try to make the look like their real life counterpart. Giannis, LeBron, Kahwi, Kyrie.... It’s a lot of players with large legs, big heads, small feet, small shoulders or too skinny/thick. Some of the player models are off...Live 20 will get it right!!!
  • recosimp88
    2 posts New member
    Lets seriously hope so.. That much is really needed.. Agreed
  • ginesis22
    3 posts New member
    [quote="Toneisc4;c-2052378"]I think they should try to properly proportion the body types. (I know it’s a video game) But... they should try to make the look like their real life counterpart. Giannis, LeBron, Kahwi, Kyrie.... It’s a lot of players with large legs, big heads, small feet, small shoulders or too skinny/thick. Some of the player models are off...Live 20 will get it right!!![/quote]

While I agree with some of this I would be afraid that all your changes would maybe it look like 2k and 2k definitely has its player model problems. I agree with the large calves and small shoulders but the heads look just fine as well as feet size. Those two (heads & feet) 2k has the opposite problem and I wouldn't want Live to head in that direction. Imo Live's body structure looks great players are well proportioned besides the calves and shoulders for some players.
  • I agree with you ginesis22 about the 2k comparison, not all players players in Live are off but look at some players I didn’t mention like Derozan’s feet or Steven Adams head... they don’t fit the body therefore making their models off.
  • ginesis22
    3 posts New member
    [quote="Toneisc4;c-2055659"]I agree with you ginesis22 about the 2k comparison, not all players players in Live are off but look at some players I didn’t mention like Derozan’s feet or Steven Adams head... they don’t fit the body therefore making their models off. [/quote]

I'll have to check that out 👍