EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Nipsey Hussle bundle

Shokkuma
posts New member
I think it needs to be a Nipsey Hussle bundle with a gold card version, court designs, and Jersey for his contribution to the game.

Replies

• They Need 2 jus Bring Nipsey [email protected] for those tht Didn't get the Chance to Play and Win Hussle
  • Clueminati
    314 posts Senior Moderator
    That's a great idea. Nipsey Hussle Gold Challenge that includes LA Court designs that includes the Lakers, Clippers, Sparks, and designs of Venice Beach; Nike - Converse Chuck Taylor's; Nipsey Hussle Gold; and LA current and throwback jerseys for the game.

Let that challenge run for a while for people to play.

Not a bad idea too, major props!
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Just put him back in the game if anything. The Migos were in the game 3 times so far to my knowledge (including last week). I was a little disappointed in that.

A lot of people that never played the game ask me how to get him. I think EA is missing out on a chance to get new players.

Just my opinion.
  • Clueminati
    Yes @brokenequipment , there needs to be more depth in the Creator Challenge, and if you want to add content creators? That's fine with me, but I get what you're saying and bringing Nipsey back would actually mean a lot not just for his fans but showing the honor for what he was doing.
  • BigAJ9181
    1 posts New member
    Been playing the other NBA game for a long time and just recently starting playing nba live again. Really been enjoying the game play and definitely agree with EA needing to bring back the creator challenges from earlier when game released. Maybe having a poll on the forum or something for recent creator challenges
  • Dogzkage
    2 posts New member
    Let me know
  • TheBeastTP
    1 posts New member
    Can bring NIPSEY Hussle back to nba Live and Bring J Cole and can y'all get to get Chris Brown
  • Clueminati
    edited April 2019
    TheBeastTP wrote: »
    Can bring NIPSEY Hussle back to nba Live and Bring J Cole and can y'all get to get Chris Brown

If EA wants to bring J. Cole back since NBA Jam and NBA Elite? That's on them which I'm all forward to it. I would love for them to bring the Nipsey Hussle Challenge back, and call it the Dedication or Hustle and Motivate Challenge having him as a 99 and high updated ratings of the top players.