EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

NBA Street X NBA LIVE 19 Event.

NatureBoy2323
2827 posts Game Changer
edited April 2019

The NBA Street Live Event will start on Monday, 4/29*

Replies

• Big head and big hands. If that is all they add I will be disappointed. You have to add the NBA street players and their moves too. If that happens it will be fire!
  • Clueminati
    314 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Big head and big hands. If that is all they add I will be disappointed. You have to add the NBA street players and their moves too. If that happens it will be fire!

I can see the major disappointments where the move animations and the characters that made the game not making it on here can be an issue for fans of NBA Street. I for one want to see Bonafide; Osmosis; Biggs; DJ; Biggie Little; Takashi; Dime; Stretch; Whitewater; Phat (NBA Jam - NBA Street Team); Monster (NBA Jam - NBA Street Team); Prodigy (NBA Jam - NBA Street Team); Anklebreaker (NBA Jam - NBA Street Team, need more info); Super Size (NBA Jam - NBA Street Team, need more info); Drake; Joe the Show; and Bobbito Garcia. Especially where both Joe and Bobbito can be doing play by play just to bring the nostalgia of NBA Street back to the fans that grew up with that and NBA LIVE.

We can all wish for them to be in the future NBA LIVE games in both console and mobile. Because we can't just kill those characters off especially they can be "key" when it comes to the NBA LIVE Events; NBA LIVE Court Battles; and NBA LIVE World Tour.
    Post edited by Clueminati on
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • This needs to be a permanent mode.
  • NatureBoy2323
    2827 posts Game Changer
    I agree. If not in 19, I wish we could get a NBA Street mode in NBA LIVE 20.