EA Forums - Banner

What needs the most improving in NBA LIVE 20?

NatureBoy2323
1422 posts Game Changer
ss0qpqlwhh7w.png

In your opinion, what mode needs the most work in NBA LIVE 20? Please vote in the poll, and then tell us why you think that particular game mode needs the most attention.

What needs the most improving in NBA LIVE 20? 14 votes

Franchise
35% 5 votes
LIVE Ultimate Team
0% 0 votes
WNBA
7% 1 vote
Commentary
0% 0 votes
Gameplay
42% 6 votes
Online Play
14% 2 votes
Create A Player
0% 0 votes
Other (Please explain)
0% 0 votes

Replies

• wtferrell
    6 posts New member
    I'm sure everyone knows which way I lean, but Franchise all day. Gameplay and player/team playstyles need to be truly fleshed out as well. But Franchise hasn't been touched depth wise since it's return in 14. It's as barebones as they get, which is unacceptable. In my opinion, people aren't buying the game because it hasn't offered much beyond The One. The NBA side of the house has been neglected for far too long. Hopefully this is the year!
  • Fix the automatic rebounds and it would be nice to have players move freely like older NBA Live games used to be.
  • NatureBoy2323
    1422 posts Game Changer
    wtferrell wrote: »
    I'm sure everyone knows which way I lean, but Franchise all day. Gameplay and player/team playstyles need to be truly fleshed out as well. But Franchise hasn't been touched depth wise since it's return in 14. It's as barebones as they get, which is unacceptable. In my opinion, people aren't buying the game because it hasn't offered much beyond The One. The NBA side of the house has been neglected for far too long. Hopefully this is the year!

I wish I could like this post 100 times! I have always been a huge Franchise guy myself. I played/simmed a season on NBA LIVE 19 using the Lakers of course. I finished second to Golden State. I made it to the second round of the playoffs before using the series 4-3 to the Mavs.

They have the Street Ball down pat, now if they could add some meat to Franchise mode, it would be incredible.
  • TecmoZach
    3 posts New member
    Franchise 3000
  • hope they truly improve all categories to a great extent but clearly gameplay is bad and seriously needs most attention. still not understanding why as "the one" outside of league, road and home attire is a thing makes no sense. when you play street basketball you wear whatever you want.
  • Please Put Clubs in NBA Live 20
  • The entire game needs added depth for Franchise, The One, Player Creation, Gameplay, and so on. With news PS5 is coming soon it Live 20 got to get this right from the jump. Big time
  • I voted online play. I’m really hoping for Court Battles to be online and to have an Online Franchise mode with multiple users, Fantasy Draft option, League owner and co league owner. If Court Battles was online I think this mode will gain more traction. The game is good. I would love to play a franchise online with multiple seasons. I know there’s a franchise mode already but I’m mostly an online guy. There’s some good competition online and to be able to start a franchise online and play for years would be great. Commissioner can create new players for upcoming seasons to draft.

Live Run: Be able to play in NBA Arenas. Be able to pick your opponent match up before the game starts. Live Run teams. Create jerseys for your online team only if you have 5 players on your team. Live Run Lobby to see players level ranking and their record. Live Run 5 vs 5 game to 21. Timeouts during live 5 vs 5 full game. Be able to boot people from your session if you don’t want that person on your Live Run team. All Star Live Run 5 vs 5.

• NatureBoy2323
    1422 posts Game Changer
    Don't get me wrong when I say this, the street ball stuff s fun and I have enjoyed it, but the name of the game is NBA LIVE. It needs to go back to focusing on the NBA game. As I aid in my previous post, franchise is what I play the most in any sports game, and LIVE has very little meat on the Franchise bone. IMO, it needs the most work out of any mode in the game.