Hey NBA Live peeps,

We have a new content update for you today, check out the details below:

Lineups:
6ifppe55pxs5.png

Number changes:
9ah9u0o4e5jt.png

Transactions (click on the spoiler for details):
kpas9dayw6jh.png

Be sure to check out our new live events as well!

The NBA Live team.

Replies

• Clueminati
    261 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 19
    Boban Marjanovic was picked up by the Dallas Mavericks; and Tyreke Evans is suspended from the NBA for a few seasons due to drug substances discovered in him.
    Post edited by Clueminati on
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • I’m glad they updated the roster and the ability to play with the updated rosters online.
  • tokzlovesmp
    2 posts New member
    Orlando Magic is not on this list. Mirotic is not on the Bucks still. Thanks, Devs! This only strengthens my support for NBA LIVE and I'll love to check out 2020.
  • tokzlovesmp
    2 posts New member
    I should be clear: Mirotic is on the Bucks' bench, not on this list in particular. Nonetheless, he's not in the NBA (I saw Tyreke Evans and Collison out, so don't know why Mirotic is in.)
  • im convinced live 20 is not coming out. This roster update is nice, but its pretty messed up that we cant even atleast pre-order Live 20 yet
  • im convinced live 20 is not coming out. This roster update is nice, but its pretty messed up that we cant even atleast pre-order Live 20 yet

Yeah I’m a little nervous too. I hope they drop Live 20. The game is nice. I wish there was an Online Franchise mode. That’s much needed. There’s good competition out there. I would love to play a season with other users.

Also is there a way we could download this current updated roster???
  • jojimbo86
    1 posts New member
    [quote="GambinoJay_;c-2077777"]im convinced live 20 is not coming out. This roster update is nice, but its pretty messed up that we cant even atleast pre-order Live 20 yet[/quote]

What is so messed up about not being able to preorder? It's a useless ruse. No wonder every game released now has 4 versions and a season pass.
  • I have two suggestions I would like to make... can you give us a playoff mode like NBA 2K has and can we be able to update and trade players within our franchise instead of going back through a whole new update like when they do a trade doing the trade deadline we should be able to make them trades within our franchise... Please Please please...
  • jon_cam8
    1 posts New member
    It's great to see that NBA LIVE 19 is still getting updates but if the developers are still working on NBA Live 19, will NBA LIVE 20 get the attention it needs to be a great game or did they give up on NBA LIVE 20.
  • hraybrown
    1 posts New member
    I think NBA Live 20 is not coming out. I bet the waiting on next gen to bring out a new Live. I think they should update the rookies, add season mode for WNBA and updates streets mode for a prices. Save up for next generation console
  • Just has a lot of the big free agency moves. Frank Kaminsky is still on the Hornets, Jimmer Freddette still on the suns, NENE still on the Rockets. I've been updated the teams myself the last few weeks. I was surprised to see an roster update for a Sports game.
  • NatureBoy2323
    1883 posts Game Changer
    Matt_baby wrote: »
    im convinced live 20 is not coming out. This roster update is nice, but its pretty messed up that we cant even atleast pre-order Live 20 yet

Yeah I’m a little nervous too. I hope they drop Live 20. The game is nice. I wish there was an Online Franchise mode. That’s much needed. There’s good competition out there. I would love to play a season with other users.

Also is there a way we could download this current updated roster???

The roster update is live. You should be able to download it.
  • Thagooch510
    1 posts New member
    Haven't been able to sign in to nba live19 server for months now!! Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Is this roster update valid for The One campaign?
  • Or do you have to play with the 18/19 roster?
  • Last time I played live was on sega genesis I will try next season my son said compared to 2k it’s trash especially WNBA
  • hope there will be an update for the new rookie 2019-2020
  • biggdell
    3 posts New member
    Is this an automatic update or??
  • biggdell
    3 posts New member
    [quote="Matt_baby;c-2077780"][quote="GambinoJay_;c-2077777"]im convinced live 20 is not coming out. This roster update is nice, but its pretty messed up that we cant even atleast pre-order Live 20 yet[/quote]

Also is there a way we could download this current updated roster??? Were you able to update the rosters??
  • biggdell
    3 posts New member
    Were you able to update the rosters?