EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Passing

I find passing too cumbersome with too many turnovers. Many times I’ll try to make a pass & it delivers a very poor pass to a different person resulting in a turnover.

Replies

• Again, it’s a game quitting error for me.

You can press in the direction of the player from the camera’s perspective & the pass will go wildly in another direction.

Which leads me to a question? Is it supposed to be a different camera angles perspective? Maybe it’s the players actual perspective/orientation?

Needless to say basketball is a quick game & we should be able to make quick passes but it’s just too difficult to pass to the intended player at the intended time
  • Clueminati
    315 posts Senior Moderator
    If you don't mind me asking. How often do you bring up your icons?
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • I’m new to the game so just recently starting to do it all the time once I saw the tip. But still can take me too long
  • Clueminati
    edited February 27
    Doing passing icons is helpful, besides directional passing imo. Most often you'll have a high turnover ratio when it comes to directional passing vs your passing icons. Which I have that problem too where you think you're passing to the open man, but the ball tends to go to the man that's covered.
    Post edited by Clueminati on
  • Ya thanks it seems to be helping
  • The-Sporty-Hero
    590 posts Member
    edited March 7
    Passing archetype turning points would be a good idea. It would replace court vision. I'm sorry for the trouble I may have caused in editing my thoughts.
    Post edited by The-Sporty-Hero on
  • Clueminati
    Passing archetype turning points would be a good idea. It would replace court vision. I'm sorry for the trouble I may have caused in editing my thoughts.

That's a nice thought, but please post it on the Wish List forum.