EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

how to use old times teams

Hi,
Lately i've been playing nba live 19, and i didn't find old times teams like for example 98-99 CHICAGO BULLS.
How can i find them?
Thanks.

Replies

• Clueminati
    321 posts Senior Moderator
    Hi @emanuelevestro92 ,

Unfortunately, there are no all-time teams or championship teams on for NBA LIVE where it would be impossible to get Michael Jordan where he's under NBA 2K as an exclusive right; and the same goes for the names like the late Kobe Bryant and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar which those are 2K rights as well. Then you have players not under the NBPA like Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller with a small host of others. Where it wouldn't be a fun game at times if you're playing with Indy (Reggie); Houston, Phoenix, and Philly (Barkley). I personally would love to have those players like MJ, Kobe, KAJ, Reg, and Charles to be in the game with all-time teams, championship teams, and especially make it as a venue with FIBA. I totally wanted to see that as a challenge for LUT just how 2K is doing it with MyTeam with the Challenge and Domination.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.