EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

how to use old times teams

Hi,
Lately i've been playing nba live 19, and i didn't find old times teams like for example 98-99 CHICAGO BULLS.
How can i find them?
Thanks.

Replies

• Clueminati
    316 posts Senior Moderator
    Hi @emanuelevestro92 ,

Unfortunately, there are no all-time teams or championship teams on for NBA LIVE where it would be impossible to get Michael Jordan where he's under NBA 2K as an exclusive right; and the same goes for the names like the late Kobe Bryant and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar which those are 2K rights as well. Then you have players not under the NBPA like Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller with a small host of others. Where it wouldn't be a fun game at times if you're playing with Indy (Reggie); Houston, Phoenix, and Philly (Barkley). I personally would love to have those players like MJ, Kobe, KAJ, Reg, and Charles to be in the game with all-time teams, championship teams, and especially make it as a venue with FIBA. I totally wanted to see that as a challenge for LUT just how 2K is doing it with MyTeam with the Challenge and Domination.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.