EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Game is not fair

14AKH
posts New member
Hello
how much energy will take From me ...
I start the game and throws me out because it connecting me back ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ is that? and you never get back into the match always because I forfet. it makes me nervous .and i also noticed that the players on the bench don't help you nothing ,
as soon as the opponent has OVR more than my game is not f. and I wasted the best cloud player. and ba benches all that give 4 extras to the team. and that it says bubbles don't miss only if it blocks but my player has missed too many times and yes the game is not fair I fill the player with extras to charge, throw defense, block and it seems to me that this is pure for nothing it can be fixed thanks

Replies

• 14AKH
    posts New member
    If your game break and disconecting at least you can give stamina back it is ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ up to get tri N out of Game and waisted stamina when you disconec player and We all know you can get back in active play that is anoying and make me angry
  • EA_Blueberry
    3547 posts EA Community Manager
    @14AKH

How often do you disconnect? If someone is not getting an outcome the way they want it, they could potentially disconnect intentionally to keep stamina.

It sounds like you're talking about NBA Live Mobile. The forums for that title can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/NBA-Live-Mobile/ct-p/nba-mobile-en