EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Next NBA Live

Hi folks, I would love to be able to play the sport of my life, I was a local league player in my city in my teens and I would love to be able to relive my best moments in a title like the next generation of NBA Live, possibly the best of all time.

For this I present my feature requests for your new launch of your successful franchise.

- Compatibility with PC Origin, Steam, Epic Store, PS5 and XBOX SERIES X
- Advanced character creation
- Gameface technology support
- In-Game Events (For example, halftime actions, options to fight or not in the event of a foul, argue with the referee, etc ...)
- Career Mode for NBA
- Career Mode for WNBA
- Unlockable achievements from Legends such as Michel Jordan, Shaquille O'Neal, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Lisa Leslie, Katie Smith, Tina Thompson, etc ...
- Party Gestures Pack (5 Sec. Maximum)

I hope PC players take into account, they are the ones who pay the most for titles and they are the ones that meet the highest graphic requirements.

My cordial Greetings. <3

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    3547 posts EA Community Manager
    Thank you for the submission! We don't have any news to share right now on the direction the NBA Live team will be going next, but stay tuned and we're always interested in hearing what others have to think about your post to get a broader discussion started on what the community would like to see in the future.
  • I have some 5 ideas to choose from for the next installment in the series.
    #1 Target drawing cross ups mechanic.
    #2 Big corner 3 money swishes.
    #3 Set and shoot/ fake shoot precision.
    #4 New court floor updater rankings.
    #5 Drafty LUT Fast Breaks.
    Madden fan since 93.