EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

What are you looking for in NBA Live 17?

Replies

• Clueminati
    329 posts Senior Moderator
    edited January 2017
    moe71 wrote: »
    just got my xbox one for x-mas, first game purchased nba live 16. love it. it felt like the live I remember minus that line. like I always say EA should of not stop making live. 2k fans just cant deal with LIVE.

2K is not all roses either. The game is not up to it's best I have seen lately, and neither basketball game is perfect when I say this. There got to be a level where both games is acceptable for people to play, and 2K fans are leaving their brand too so it's an even kill.

Excuse the language.
    Post edited by Clueminati on
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Prime7476
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Gentlemen appreciate the love no doubt however not only myself but the #Nlvc we know what is going to be in the next installment, however,it is up to EA to allow the Devs to provide a good product. However we the NLVC just did a video breaking down why Live went in the direction there in and Seans vision was derailed by the casuals hopefully everyone watches and listen #Nlvc also make sure to follow us on twitter @Nlvcommittee & subscribe to the YouTubehttps://youtu.be/w5iriTjjZpY channel okay everyone peace
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • moe71
    82 posts Member
    all I ask for is USER defense. because 99% of people will only jack up 3's. so my focus is always on defense.
  • moe71
    82 posts Member
    also what I like about live unlike madden is the edge goes to the player that plays a smart game and can USER control on D. Madden at any given moment the CPU can fumble or intercept. too much CPU plays

• moe71
    82 posts Member
    what I find funny is gamestop rating of the 2 games. NBA 2K14 -5.5 /NBA LIVE 14 -5.3 NBA 2K15 -5.1 /NBA LIVE 15 -7.1 NBA 2K16 -6.5 /NBA LIVE 16 - 8.2 AND last NBA 2K17 - 4.5

I might not sure of the criteria the ratings are based on gameplay or people comments but the game to gamestop seems to stink.
  • Clueminati
    Okay, but the real focus within the ratings is looking at Meta Critic. Meta Critic is the actual input of the ratings that people need to read. IGN usually bashes EA; and GameStop is a pawnshop which I got $25 cash off of my 2K, $27 store credit which I brought Mafia 3 another 2K game. Fun game by the way especially that one scene where I chopped down a group with a hit squad. When I mention Meta Critic there is actual opinions, and then you have the consumers who plays the game. This is why I always post on The Minati Report is this. "If you're not sure if you like the game? Rent it before you buy it." Go to the Redbox or GameFly to try it out, and never listen to hearsay all the time. This happens to all of us, and especially with Ubisoft products when displayed at E3. I have fell victim or bad clarity, and poor graphics with The Division and The Siege. Which some probably yelling the word "PREACH!" only because they saw the same within those games, and even with Watch Dogs and Far Cry.

EA going digital is a good move, and of course 2K been doing that with 2K story mode of Pres (Freq glitch during gameplay even when you don't select the name); also when they had the NBA Combine which that should've been kept along with parts of the NBDL. I haven't seen a complete My Player storyline where it dictates the player's career. With the NBA Combine with the workouts, and pools of team play dictating your draft grade in the upcoming NBA Draft. Actual draft pick whether a team can dictate your career by stashing you overseas as draft rights, or sending you out to the NBDL. Plus, if your player wants to play in Euroleague or a CBA that's another option outside of the NBA. Let's call this the Journeyman Story Mode.
  • moe71
    82 posts Member
    the EA and 2K beef began when EA bought exclusive rights to the NFL and shut down their football game. which was garbage in my opinion. then 2K countered and purchased some NBA licenses( MJ ). but I didn't care if they had Jordan EA was the superior product. they lost out to people that was more concerned on what sneakers are available over gameplay. And I cant believe they let 2K dictate their product so much.

there will always be a 2K fan base but ballers play LIVE case closed.
  • Clueminati
    edited January 2017
    Man, look!!! My last plea to EA about Youtubers/Game Changers that go out of their way to " help " the NBA LIVE SERIES balance that fine line is, don't!!! End of story....

It's sad... It really is!!!

Real NBA LIVE FANS...... Continue doing what you do boy!! EA GAME CHANGER Ticoticory!!! EA, get'em back down there for the community sake!!!

I have to ask this.... Where's the love for NLSC? You hit me with a Zaza gif who is now the greatest Golden State Warrior big man who's second behind KD in the West for all-star voting. Think about it? Second behind KD, and Draymond is barely 5th in the voting behind KLaw. So shout out to the Stans, bandwagon jumpers, and the country of Georgia putting an undeserving all-star in the game since once again.... No love for Boogie. **smgdmfh**
  • Clueminati
    edited January 2017
    If Donald Trump became president with "assistance"..... Zaza can get "assistance", and become an All-Star over Draymond Green. I mean... 50% are computer voters; just ask Yi Jailain when he was in the league who led the East over Paul Pierce, LeBron James, and Chris Bosh.
  • I'm still waiting for the option to pre-order Live 17. I hope by the end of the month that I see this game officially announced.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • If you could make it so after you steal the ball the player doesn't heave a full court shot because you hit the steal button one two many times would be amazing. Shouldn't be hard to make it so the player can't shoot for like a half a second after a steal . Been putting up with that crap for about 20 years now. Pretty **** annoying.
  • Nba ballers 1 vs 1 game mode would be so sick.
  • I am tired of 2k not working...I can't play over half of the online content and it's been 4+ montshs...I stream/youtube and I am gonna give Live a good good shot.

If Nba Live's Online Servers are good and MyTeam is not pay to win and you can actually grind for a good team and not have to spend money.

• I would like to see my player available in online play with limitations to start and earning skill points as experience grows. I would like to see player compensation in 3 on 3 tournament play like Microsoft does with the Gears of War franchise.
  • In game you could potentially use legends commentors ie Chick Hearn and Johnny Most.
  • Typically in park play you call your own fouls. This can be confusing for the uneducated player however it could present an interesting dynamic to park play if incorporated correctly. Ie player calls foul opposition challenges of which each player has a max of 3 calls and contests.
  • Award Winner, Supremacy, Titleholder and Gameplay

fiocina7fiocina7
    December 2016 in NBA Live Mobile Feedback & Help
    Game: NBA Live Mobile I never get old to give same critics unless it's already fixed.
    1.Award Winner: we all know that some reward are exclusively rare, but how much the percentage are? 1%? 0,0001%? As you know I've collected 150+ reward and i only managed to get 3 sportsman, 1 sixthman and 1 ASMVP before that. Last week i opened all 150+ reward and no sportsman-sixthman omg. And what's the point of created Award Winner sets? I mean instead of purely based on percentage (luck maybe?!) why you don't give such a quest to accomplish those rewards? Ex: to get sixthman, we have to score/assist/rebound/block/steal with bench players for x amount in a limited time. To get sportsmanship we have to get a charging foul while offense, or do a clean block, or getting fouled while offense for x amount. Sounds more logic, right?
    2.Supremacy: this is the same as my advice above, i mean from my exp i tried to clear supremacy event as long as i can. 50+ reward at most, but i'm getting duplicates over and over again. Right now i'm just missing "double team" and "shooting", what makes it more ridiculous is i was doing those things all day long just because I'm only missing that two. And i got nothing! Nothing but duplicates!! This is absolutely nonsense!! Why you don't make those as a quest? Ex: to get "vertical" we have to do x dunks or x rebound or something, to get "conditioning" we have to set a play while offense or defend properly on deffense, to get "layup" we have to do layup for x amount in a limited time. Make sense, right? Rather than relying only on percentage or f**king luck, We players are never want to play for luck, we play because we want to be respected for how we play not how luck we are!
    3.Titleholder: here's annoying too, why you would make such event if we can't get the reward needed while we waste stamina on it? "Reward" is literally means something we could get after completing some task! Not luck! I know you will make percentage but not that f**king low! Missing celtics and lakers only for more than 3 months, exchanged only to get spurs and warriors over and over again, ****?!
    4.Gameplay: i wanna ask you why you make such stats for nothing but waste? Look, korver has 96 3pts, along with boost he'll get 98 3pts. Yeah he's one of top 10 all time 3pt shooters, but what on earth this game?? He can hit 2-3 three pts in a row while being contested, but not a single wide open three pts shot made right after that and yeah he'll end up scored only from first 2-3 three pts, ****?? Same goes with Award Winner Curry, International Kyrie, Big Moments Isaiah Thomas and so on. From that things I could tell the conclusion is that you or the game doesn't want us to score more than 2-3 three points streak, is that right? Those guys are one of the best shooters both in game and reality, they can shoot threes while lightly contested, make a clutch threes and barely missed any open shots. And if you wanna know why I asking for this, it's because the gameplay!! 2mins per quarter, okay at first i can accept that. But we can't agree more because of opponents AI are tend to hold the ball for almost 24secs! And yet they suddenly became the God of Handling (barely can be stolen, none turnover) what makes worse was they almost hit every single shot after killing time!! That's what makes us to go playing fast, drive to the rim, go for layup/dunks, go to the line and attempt threes, most of the time it'll be failed miserably while opponent's AI scores easily. Another nonsense is all of sudden lower grade player than mine (i'm full of elite players) turn into another MJ, bronze player shoots three, silver players posterize, gold players with 30-60 3pt stats hit three points while getting blocked. * off, I get often destroyed by bronze-gold players by 10 or more pts. I'm good at defense, played manually and switching if necessary but they keep hitting my rim easily. While when I'm on offense I'm struggling like ****, kept missing and brick or even turnovers. I know how curry,korver,klay,kyrie plays. I played them like they were in real life, but why they ****?? Missed wide open, can only do 2-3 shots while the next is open and never score anymore. Please fix this game ASAP
  • I agree with all fiocina7fiocina7 said
  • Clueminati
    edited January 2017
    Did you just copy and paste my homie Andrew's whole entire post of NLSC without sourcing who made it besides showing the link?
  • dragonth4Q
    17 posts Senior Moderator
    Clueminati wrote: »
    Did you just copy and paste my homie Andrew's whole entire post of NLSC without sourcing who made it besides showing the link?

Yep he straight out did