EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

What are you looking for in NBA Live 17?

1235Next

Replies

• Isn't the link kinda like sourcing who made it? It's not like the dude is saying "look what I did" then copying and pasting. It's probably not conventional to writing standards, but I don't think there was any maliciousness behind it.
  • Prime7476
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Holding a #CommunityInsight this weekend #LiveCommunity If your down to join message me on Twitter or in here and i hope to hear from you all
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • hello Ea first off i wanna say i really appreciate the effort in nba live 16. im a guy who started out with Live but switched to 2k. I can say that Nba Live is back the graffics are amazing literally *hitting on 2k i mean amazing.The game doesnt look boxy like 2k its very smooth.if anything needs to be fixed its gameplay, player movement, more in depth features in the big modes like rising star and dynasty and a better network, the live community is going to grow. its time to boss up on 2k those guys are thieves and fools.The time is now for "Live Revolution"!!! I will be purchasing Nba live 17 on the ps4 gamertag#DoLLaR505BiLL15.
  • Clueminati
    329 posts Senior Moderator
    Savonn15 wrote: »
    hello Ea first off i wanna say i really appreciate the effort in nba live 16. im a guy who started out with Live but switched to 2k. I can say that Nba Live is back the graffics are amazing literally *hitting on 2k i mean amazing.The game doesnt look boxy like 2k its very smooth.if anything needs to be fixed its gameplay, player movement, more in depth features in the big modes like rising star and dynasty and a better network, the live community is going to grow. its time to boss up on 2k those guys are thieves and fools.The time is now for "Live Revolution"!!! I will be purchasing Nba live 17 on the ps4 gamertag#DoLLaR505BiLL15.

LIVE's improvement which I can admit is gaining speed, and what really lacked with 16 was the venues. I enjoy Pro AM and LUT, and although it's a challenging issue where I don't I have seen anyone won an successful bid or purchase of Steph Curry, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, or any popular throwback player like Larry Bird, Pete Maravich, Wilt Chamberlain, etc. Then again, receiving a player for a 2 game contract is a success of winning only if you can balance the games that you need them the most in the LUT pool. 2K on the other hand is a basketball fix for people who play the sport, or just love a basketball game regardless the game is not pure. What I want to see from LIVE is bring back the key features like BounceTek, GTMs, LIVE Academy, LUT, X-Factor Player, Pro AM but with a Street feel, FIBA only if they can get the FIBA rules on there, and signature shooting. I also think they need to keep it true with the soundtrack with main artists and unsigned hype; like J. Cole, Big KRiT, Schoolboy Q, ShaqIsDope, Anonmyuz, Tut, and stuff like that.

One thing I don't like about 2K is that the game is too redundant, and if it's not one thing fixed? It's something else that they've messed up by not fixing something else within the game. The storyline to the game is good, but too short which they took the combine off just like the NBDL. I do like the Spike Lee story of Freq with his homeboy Vic on how he was running out of control, now don't get me wrong. I do like that story itself, and I was hoping if 2K kept that going at least 2 - 3 seasons of Freq's life. EA should have dunk packages for the player outside of windmill, athletic, etc. There's numerous of dunks a player may have, and signature styles on attacking the basket when it comes to finishing the shot. One signature I would love to see, and it's challenging is Giannis Antetokounmpo's stride on how he gather from the 3pt line to finish the dunk or perform the Eurostep that even goes for the wingspan. I know there are people that have been talking about why is the wingspan is not on LIVE, but 2K have that with length and torso. EA needs to have that as well when you think about the players coming to the NBA that can be over 6'7" that have sickening handles like the late Manute Bol's son Bol Bol.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • 1vs 1 like nba ballers.
  • This game better be released or I'm going to be deeply disappointed.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • Just wanted to chime in and ask you all to not look for Twitter rumors etc. Wait for the info to come from verified sources, or straight from EA direct.

There will be some news coming down the pipeline soon.
  • The-Sporty-Hero
    835 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Dounte wrote: »
    This game better be released or I'm going to be deeply disappointed.
    Well prepare yourself!!! At least you'll have an demo and a new version of NBA LIVE MOBILE to play up until mid October.... The only news we'll get with any type of substance will be during the EA PLAY press conference in Hollywood a day or so before E3...

Plus I know you don't want to get smacked by 30 again Sporty lol!!!
    Your pretty good with your Milwaukee Bucks but not good enough... Lmao!

That's because I live and die by the 3 ball :smiley: . My longest shot I ever made in real life is a half court shot without breaking the gym lights.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • Has anybody mentioned an online league where you can actually have salary a factor in signing players? I don't know how people can play NBA 2K17's online My League. When you play offline league, you have all of these wonderful features and then the online is so watered down that I feel like I'm with LBJ, CP3, and D-Wade in the middle of the ocean on the banana boat. I just don't understand why it is so difficult to put these features in that already exist. It's like taking the peanut butter out of a Reese's cup. I also think it would be beneficial to implement a feature where you can play on the same team in these Online leagues. Let players pick a position and a have a role on the team. I think any basketball game would be doing itself a disservice to not have these features. Basketball is a team sport in real time, so why can't it be this way virtually? Everybody has different preferences in their basketball games but I must say; I don't even play online leagues anymore because it's just missing that camaraderie or you just toast people to the point they don't even wanna play in the league with you. Team up would be a great addition and would definitely bring that replay value up. (I do realize Pro-AM/My park you can do this but god those modes are just a disgrace!). It's like playing a pick up game at the YMCA it'so unofficial. I hope that someone can see eye to eye with some of my statements or give an alternative perspective on how they think it could be enhanced. Thank you!
  • So, you are telling me that they are going to just give the game away practically? Rumor or not, I am unsure how this will be effective from a business stand point. Maybe it is a way tor recruit gamers from 2K community? I also wonder, if this is true, how quality can it be?
  • I just have a few requests for live to beat 2K, this is why i will NEVER buy 2K again, actually listen to what we have to say, fix (if any) problems with the gameplay as quickly as possible when aware of them, not just problems that have to do with you making more money like 2K does, and finally, don't be a bunch of money grabbers making it the only way to be good is if you pay more and more money, I'm so sick of 2k only caring about their wallets and not their players, if you show your supporters love we'll show you love right back!!
  • Any league i can join? My league where i belong is so inactive
  • I'm still kind of heart broken that live 17 never was released.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • Why can we have championship game in nba lives? Just like madden mobile..?
  • And how do we do the 64 roundup brackets? Or whatever tat called..
  • i try to keep it short. no gimmick graphics looking like ea players like some of them do at fifa or prev. nba live games. good gameplay good feeling like feeling the control of your player handles and the shot not like 16 was sturdy stuff.

would like to see a court creator to play with your myplayer or even with nba ballers. nobody needs a mypark copy with got next stuff. matchmaking works.

if you have to sell rp for upgrades no problem make it like 30 bucks for a 99 overall and put archetypes in it if you want.

stop making centers feel like 120 year old people who cant move.

if you do ultimate team please make prices fair not like 2k does spending 1500 dollars for 4 amtethyst 92 players.

best way would be stop making packs sell highlight players as a dlc code for example so then its a real pay to win and not pay to get scammed like 2k does.

nobody needs 5v5 pro am keep it simple make it 3v3 or let people choose to ge 3v3 or 4v4 max matchmaking indoor or outdoor.

and please stop that stetch center build let the center grab boards like in good old days post game dunks and so on cause lots of guards dont even care about the paint.....

give a stretch center a max of 55 three pointer and a midrange of 85 but keep his 3 as low as you can.

make a chain net . would like to see again authentic park like rucker aso.

if you plan a dunk contest make it in and outdoors for example online best of 4 people matchmaking competeing outdoors or as a allstar event let them choose .

for example rucker park dunk contest or authentic nba all star contest.

bring back the real speedboosting and give controls a dunk button to not have that that moment it should

have been a dunk but he pulled up on accident moment happens like 7 out of 10 players.

make an arcade streetball mode with speedboosting and heavy posters. and a sim steetball mode by match making and let each one choose. what mode they wanna play

reggie miller.........

charles barkley.......

for 5v5 ultimate team cut out the option for 5 out and lock the postiton so the ai is forced to swap pg against pg and center against center.

and you should not to be able to let a sf play at the pf postiton and so on .

• Jimrado
    12 posts Member
    1) 8 second count on getting ball past half court
    2) backcourt violations
    3) more greats from the past