EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

We want your feedback on the forum!

Replies

• Prime7476
    48 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @EA_Roger what is your twitter this is Prime gladly follow me https://twitter.com/Prime_76 or @Prime_76 and the main topic of discussion mainly now from the hardcore players is the stability on controls and player movement and the extreme lag issue on H2H and the quit glitch also the friend request lobby or room highly needed to play a regular game unranked against a friend online that option is very crucial and needed and I know it can be patched in. @Clueminati
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • Without gameplay modes mean nothing
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • LifeStyle26
    25 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    What is this update about the only thing it did was freeze my pro am games when one of my teammates make a shot man smfh
  • @lifestyle62 it happens just reset your game and move on and play it would be vaild if it happened like 5 times in a row and it was only 1 time really fam ✌
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • LifeStyle26
    25 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Prime7476 wrote: »
    @lifestyle62 it happens just reset your game and move on and play it would be vaild if it happened like 5 times in a row and it was only 1 time really fam ✌

Fam it happened now 4 times smh
  • This update it messing up i got two error screans. I was in the league received an invite to the streets and game crashed both times. I was using a slasher and got out ran by a bigger defender. I have seen big men cross smaller players i seen big men hit three's the box out and rebounding needs to be fix. Females should be added to street because i have female friends who play and they would like to use a female player 1 vs 1 should be added half court and game types oh and body and weight should affect how a person shot and dribble a skinner man should not be able to back down a bigger defender of be able to dunk on him
  • I play the one on all star and ok for most part but the amount of blocks versus foul is bad . That goes for both teams . Is 15 to 20 team blocks Ok? In a full 48 min I drive to the basket beat my defender only to get blocked by the big man that had his back turned on the other side of the lane. In games I'll drive 20 to 30 times and only 1 or 2 fouls called but get blocked 6 or 7 times. It's not great defenders it's everybody can block like crazy
  • Why are things labeled rare if you can just continue to buy the same crate until you get it? Why not have actual "rare" items that are crates labeled rare that are reoccurring like maybe once a month or every other week. And rotate the rare items so everyone doesn't have the same "rare" item. Just an idea. Thanks.
  • Gameplay: good but for it to be great there needs to be many more animations and more natural looking movements. Less blocks faster movements. Some players jump way too high when blocking it looks odd.

Rosters: update them more often. More scans for lesser known players. Add an NBA Today like feature when you can see the games of the day and play them with stats from that day. Ability for community to edit and upload/ download rosters and draft class for others to use. Accessory color like real NBA teams instead of just black and white they should be team color. More customization for created players.

Presentation: ESPN ticker at the bottom? More commentary updated throughout the season like madden

Franchise: import community made draft classes. add summer league and G league Euroleague. Be able to scout and draft players in euroleague. Be able to send players to G league to get better and actually play games in mode. Ability to create expansion teams or move a team to a different city. Training camp.

WNBA: love the addition of the teams but there should be a franchise mode or at least a season mode for them. Also a career mode would be ground breaking. Career can just be create a player get drafted and play through the games.

General: add G league teams to play now with actual players. Euroleague teams would be amazing also with real players. FIFA has many leagues in game. Bring back atmosphere like Live 10 ex. Finals, playoffs, regular season.

This game would be amazing if it fully embraces the culture of basketball it is a global sport!
  • We should be able to select jerseys for THE ONE league play instead of just white for home and away jerseys on the road. Teams don't have home and away jerseys anymore they wear different jerseys every game.
  • I think the blocks are fine don't mess with the blocks because the other basketball game it's harder to get blocks and you should be rewarded if you're a block rim protector as a big man or backcourt Defender you should be able to steal as well as long as that's your traits those are your Specialties the thing they need to fix is rebounding and different shooting types releases and also shows a tutorial on if we don't want to use the shot meter how we can still get green releases without using the shot meter.
  • Variety is a big thing that's missing in gameplay we should be able to push certain buttons to grab the rebound with one hand, two hands different ways we should also be able to modify how we steal maybe use the analog stick to swipe with the left hand right hand swipe up or down we should also be able to modify how we block the ball like block it with two hands off the backboard block or with one hand block or block it out of balance or keeping the ball in play block.
  • Is it possible to obtain signature shoe as promised by Tyler (agent)?
  • Females should be added to street because i have female friends who play and they would like to use a female player 1 vs 1 should be added half court and game types
    This was something that I thought you guys would do initially. Would be cool to see co-ed pickup games in Live Run. Girls play pickup games with guys all the time in real life. NBA Street had female players, even WNBA players in later games right?

Can we get a Live Run standalone mode where you do a schoolyard pick of NBA players like in NBA Live 10? This way you can include the WNBA players that you already have in the game. Maybe next year allow females to be created and go through the league and the streets just like the men.

Thanks for the Lakers jersey switch. Glad that Lakers don't wear gold playing away games as that was very confusing, especially in Ultimate team where it would be gold vs white when you play Lakers vs Lakers lol
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

We want your feedback on how we can keep this forum the best place for all players. All of you have loads of experience with the forum and without a doubt, there was a time you had an idea on how to improve things out here.

How can we make your life easier? Do you have a suggestion for a new sub-forum or category? Or do we have a sub-forum you want removed?

Be as straightforward and open as possible! Whatever it is, we would like to hear from you.

EA_Roger
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

We want your feedback on how we can keep this forum the best place for all players. All of you have loads of experience with the forum and without a doubt, there was a time you had an idea on how to improve things out here.

How can we make your life easier? Do you have a suggestion for a new sub-forum or category? Or do we have a sub-forum you want removed?

Be as straightforward and open as possible! Whatever it is, we would like to hear from you.

EA_Roger

• Hello, I don't know what's going on with nba live mobile season 2. Last season I spent hundreds of dollars on the game and it was hands down the BEST MOBILE GAME I've ever played. I am a daily player. But since the new season has started it's hard to enjoy the game because of the lagging and speed of the gameplay, I know it's not my phone because I have HIGH SPEED WIFI. Please fix this issue, I really enjoy the game but won't be able to continue playing at this rate please help with any advice or tips that may solve the matter. Thanks A NBA MOBILE LIVE FINATIC. #BESTGAME
  • Jumshots off the dribble feels,rushed and unnatural and looks and feel stiff fix if possible ... oh and please put in on the fly subs and more player movement off the ball ..bring synergy back
  • Roster issues:
    76ers
    - Put Fultz on Inactive
    - start Covington instead of Fultz, make Simmons the PG

Bucks
    - put Middleton in starting lineup
    - trade Monroe for Bledsoe

Bulls
    - put Lavine on Inactive
    - put Mirotic on Inactive
    - Add Kay Felder to roster
    - Start Grant for Dunn
    - Start Markanen
    - Start Zipser

Cavs
    - Start Smith for Wade
    - put Thompson on Inactive
    - put Calderon on Inactive
    - put Jefferson on the Nuggets
    - remove Jeff Green and Osman from Inactive and add to the rotation

Celtics
    - put Hayward on Inactive
    - Start Jaylen Brown for Smart
    - Start Jayson Tatum for Morris
    - Add Theis to roster

Grizzlies
    - Start Jarell Martin for Wright
    - Start Dillon Brooks for Parsons
    - Start James Ennis for Evans

Kings
    - Start Fox over Hill
    - Start Bogdonavic over Carter
    - Start Temple over Hield

Knicks
    - Put Noah on Inactive
    - Start Jarret Jack over Ntilikina
    - Start Courtney Lee over Beasley
    - Start Kanter over Noah

Lakers
    - Start Kuzma over Randle
    - Put Nance on Inactive

Magic
    - Start Augustin over Payton
    - Put Payton on inactive

Mavs
    - Start Ferrel over Noel. Make Dirk the center

Nets
    - Put Lin on Inactive
    - Start Demarre Carol over Kilpatrick
    - Start Crabe as SG

Nuggets
    - remove Nelson and add him to Pelicans
    - Start Murray

Pelicans
    - Put rondo on Inactive
    - put Solomon Hill on Inactive
    - Start Etwuan Moore as SG
    - Start Cunningham as Sf

Pistons
    - Start Stanley Johnson over Leur

Raptors
    - Start Powell over Miles

Rockets
    - Put Paul on Inactive
    - Start Gordon as Sg
    - Put Harden as PG

Spurs
    - Put Leonard on Inactive
    - Put Parker in Inactive
    - Start Kyle Anderson as Sf
    - Start Murray as PG

Suns
    - Trade Bledsoe to Bucks for Monroe
    - Start Mike James as Pg

Trailblazers
    - put Aminu on Inactive
    - Start Vonleh as Pf

Wizards
    - Start Oubre over Morris
    - Make Porter Pf

• Every player is wearing the same medium socks and it wasn't like this before the last update smh
  • Hello EA Guys, This game is PITTIIFUULLL!! I have my Main Team 80+ OVR n get BEAT CONSTANTLY by ALL SILVER Teams in Season games. Guys can't guard ANYONE! Constantly missing Lay ups!! Speed is too SLOOOW. U Need to fix this! Of course the Coin Buyers have Best guys n Auction prices Already out of hand. No way u can buy Anyone. Players Stats r COMPLETELY OUT OF WHACK. Alonzo BALL is Worthless n to Expensive to upgrade.Better guys that's played for yrs n you give him ALL THE HYPE! HOPE u FIX these soon or go back to Last yrs Format. Too many guys u CAN'T AUCTION so they r worthless!! Hope I don't have to quit playing!!