EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Nba live 18 youtube uploads

I have attempted within the past couple of days to upload gameplay for Nba live 18 and I get an error message that says that I‘m not allowed to upload gameplay to youtube through my PlayStation 4 which makes no sense. Ea sports invited youtubers out for an nba live 18 event but ea sports does not allow for gameplay of nba live 18 to be uploaded to youtube that makes no business sense. Why block free publicity for a game that‘s competition nba 2k18 allows for gameplay of that game to be uploaded to youtube with no issue.

Replies

• One thing that is very annoying is I can't record the in game menu, it's super annoying.
  • I think that's for Xbox only I don't have a ps4 but I watch ps4 streams. Also do you use a capture card?
    Xbox GT: Rock D Twitter: @jeffcortinas Member of NBA Live Veteran committee
  • I don't use a capture card because PlayStation usually captures all the gameplay plus I usually always stream anyways.

Twelve K on YouTube
  • You need a capture card @Tris416 flatout now on the Xone you can edit your 10min capture game footage and edit it from the console. But get an capture card that is your best bet ✌
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • Prime7476 wrote: »
    You need a capture card @Tris416 flatout now on the Xone you can edit your 10min capture game footage and edit it from the console. But get an capture card that is your best bet ✌

Yeah, I'm a grab one of those bro.