EA Forums - Banner

Generic Players / Missing Players on the Roster / Transaction Movement

Replies

• Derrick Jones Jr need an update
    Tony wroten missing
    Josh Smith missing
    Pierre Jackson need an update
  • Jarret Jack missing on the Knicks, Michael Beasley generic needs a scan, Ron baker generic needs a scan, Willy Hernangomez Generic needs a scan, Dotson Generic, Tim Hardaway Jr needs a beard added
  • Update the pistons roster

Reggie Jackson...doesn’t really look all that much like him.
    Andre Drummond...his face a body are oddly shaped
    Stanley Johnson...doesn’t look like him
    Henry Ellenson...has a generic looking face
  • Clueminati
    261 posts Senior Moderator
    I saw Wily Hernangomez last night. I agree with the face scan. He also got a beard in the making.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • The roster update is way behind schedule, however, I am going to keep 100% hopefully the player was called in to do the remaining scans and likeness last full update was on the 23 and on the 27th it was some type of update but it wasn't a roster maybe something with the Snerghy maybe I will put the pic in this post. However, most of the community will be upset if the rosters are not correct cause some know it takes a week now to implement the roster change and for rating adjustments so hopefully everything is being done this is why this needs to be reincorporated

Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • Clueminati
    edited November 2017
    Prime7476 wrote: »
    The roster update is way behind schedule, however, I am going to keep 100% hopefully the player was called in to do the remaining scans and likeness last full update was on the 23 and on the 27th it was some type of update but it wasn't a roster maybe something with the Snerghy maybe I will put the pic in this post. However, most of the community will be upset if the rosters are not correct cause some know it takes a week now to implement the roster change and for rating adjustments so hopefully everything is being done this is why this needs to be reincorporated

I agree Prime. When I look at this, and all that I can think about is back in EA Canada how Synergy; LIVE DNA; LIVE 365 was the talk at the time. I made The Minati Report about it years ago where I was sold, and I wanted them to push Synergy to it's best just like FIBA on how they could expand it. Surely, LIVE 365 was bashed by some critics posting, and some were not critics but it was mainly trolls. If you have the right team watching over LIVE 365 day in and day out on different schedules it would've been polished like Blake Griffin channeling his high school point guard years on how he's handling the ball for the Clippers. Now, I would go in a deep end of this where Prime saying about a possibility that a player was called in where they play an away game against the Orlando Magic, and the new NBA schedule where there's a two day break before game night. That gives EA time to do the scanning, and that's correct.

Let's say that they have to do a model transfer for names like Michael Beasley; Josh Childress; OJ Mayo who could be back for the Milwaukee Bucks where he's reinstating; Josh Smith since he's back in the NBA for the New Orleans Pelicans, I believe. They may have to go in a data warehouse of the last build; capture that model; transfer it back to implement the look facial wise; and see if it's going to work. That can or could be a temporarily face scan until they play the Orlando Magic; or possibly meet up for all star weekend. Hopefully that can work where it's still under the IGNITE engine, and just smooth out the rough areas.
  • Gameplay: good but for it to be great there needs to be many more animations and more natural looking movements. Less blocks faster movements. Some players jump way too high when blocking it looks odd.

Rosters: update them more often. More scans for lesser known players. Add an NBA Today like feature when you can see the games of the day and play them with stats from that day. Ability for community to edit and upload/ download rosters and draft class for others to use. Accessory color like real NBA teams instead of just black and white they should be team color. More customization for created players.

Presentation: ESPN ticker at the bottom? More commentary updated throughout the season like madden

Franchise: import community made draft classes. add summer league and G league Euroleague. Be able to scout and draft players in euroleague. Be able to send players to G league to get better and actually play games in mode. Ability to create expansion teams or move a team to a different city.

WNBA: love the addition of the teams but there should be a franchise mode or at least a season mode for them. Also a career mode would be ground breaking. Career can just be create a player get drafted and play through the games.

General: add G league teams to play now with actual players. Euroleague teams would be amazing also with real players. FIFA has many leagues in game. Bring back atmosphere like Live 10 ex. Finals, playoffs, regular season.

This game would be amazing if it fully embraces the culture of basketball it is a global sport!
  • Mike james not on the suns eric Bledsoe still starting even though he's been gone for over 2 weeks and now on the bucks lol. Chris Paul has been injured still in starting lineup. Tony Parker still in lineup. The starting lineups are wrong. Can they add two way players to the roster? Is that possible? Some players need ratings boosts like Eric Moreland and Henry Ellenson. I'm loving the game but these lack of roster updates are killing it. Hopefully Live 19 can have community uploaded rosters like 2k or even NCAA FOOTBALL 14!!!!!
  • or one simple solution let us do our own trades. ive said it before but some of the complaints would not happen if people could update their own rosters. inevitably giving consumer more control is always a better option than shoehorning them into certain options.
  • Clueminati
    As you all know the trade of Eric Bledsoe for Greg Monroe went down yesterday. I am away from my console. I am thinking they won't be on the game after they officially played their first game, but I could be wrong. Please update me if there was a roster change.
  • Clueminati
    stevenomes wrote: »
    or one simple solution let us do our own trades. ive said it before but some of the complaints would not happen if people could update their own rosters. inevitably giving consumer more control is always a better option than shoehorning them into certain options.

That's where EA Locker for CAPs; manual roster and team editing needs to be screamed out loud as a must have no matter how many times it needs to be mentioned. I know there's some spot on CAP makers with knowledgeable views on where the players ability, and overall rating is at. GrnDynsty (CAP and basketball gaming legend), and Shattered_Dreaming before he was a MOD formerly known as KPG). Their face will be super generic, but it's better than nothing.

Regardless, there's a lot of blowback of him vs. TOS at the time, but GrnDynsty and BestKeptSecret are legendary CAP makers. The worst part behind CAP making? Infringement, and it'll be another Ed and Charles O'Bannon case on what happened to NCAA Basketball, NCAA Football, and College Hoops 2K.
  • Really need roster editing, these roster updates are still behind.Face scans need to be done for some players because some of there likenesses is off. I like how they updated Tim Hardaway Jr, his beard and all.Ron baker, Hernangomez, Beasley, need to be rescanned they're all generic, Jarret jack is not even on the Knicks roster. Jokic, reggie Jackson need to be rescanned as well. D'angelo Russell's hair needs to be updated. Also I think mentioned as well earlier, Mike james is still not even on the Phoenix suns roster. I enjoy live but would just like to see more updates and roster editing included.
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    As you all know the trade of Eric Bledsoe for Greg Monroe went down yesterday. I am away from my console. I am thinking they won't be on the game after they officially played their first game, but I could be wrong. Please update me if there was a roster change.

@Clueminati
    Watch and Live Community as well
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • just logged in again for the first time in weeks. my first impression:

1. Tim Hardaway Jr still has no profile card
    2. Nov 14 roster update but Eric Bledsoe trade still not appearing
    3. Noel starting for Dallas
    4. Mudiay starting Denver but Jamall Murray starts normally in real Nba....
    5. Chris Paul has been out since first game of the season but is starting PG for Rockets. I like that he can be used (not froze no access if he is injuried) but dont start him please....
    6. Kawhi has yet to see court this season yet is starting strong in Nba Live
    7. Fultz has been out already a few weeks with Shoulder injury. Starting PG for 76ers in live
    8. Zach Lavine torn ACL hasnt played yet but he starts for the bulls in nba live. Mirotic broken face before first game yet he is in there too.
    9. Hood comes off bench now for Jazz but not in NBA live...Gobert just announced hurt. they are weeks behind in roster update so i doubt we see him out in the next one.
  • jokic still looks like an 8th grader who got loose from parents house to play nba.
  • Clueminati
    @stevenomes I am forwarding this off. I am watching the roster movement as well.
  • 11/14/17 Roster update is a joke! Players are missing from the game, some players are in the free agent pool and not on their team, injured players still in the starting line up, Eric Bledsoe still on the SUNS!
  • Clueminati
    Looking at Frank Mason the other night playing in my PlayStation 4, and I paused the game for the moment. Looked up his actual profile, and neither of them looked alike. In my mind, I see Red from the movie Friday.
  • Clueminati
    Beasley and Jokic still defaulted, but at the same time. I can't bash them on something where can't get many players scanned, but we do have to press on making sure every player gets a proper scan.
  • LiLBeezy3O5
    129 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Isaiah Thomas head band glitch
    Miami heat okaro white looks nothing like him. james Johnson still has a full beard when in real life he changed it to a trim beard. Tyler Johnson has a beard in real life not clean shaved