EA Forums - Banner

Can i get a refund

I loved this game i had fun playing it i met a lot of cool people playing online but the recent updates and hot patches have been horrible for game play and yet we the Community come and tell you what's wrong with the game and you guys still not fix what's wrong why have a game if you are not listening to the community I'm not talking about at and crap that's unnecessary I'm talking about features that need to be fixed bugs and glitches that happens and yet there's nothing to be done about it don't add more stuff until you fix the first problems adding stuff just makes it worst what's the point in this game if we can't play it this is live not 2K #LiveNation

Replies

• Which "features that need to be fixed bugs and glitches" are you talking about? EA has fixed a lot since release, so it would really help the community if you communicate which problems are the worst for you.
  • Which "features that need to be fixed bugs and glitches" are you talking about? EA has fixed a lot since release, so it would really help the community if you communicate which problems are the worst for you.

Bro i been playing this game since the demo this game had no problems that i have noticed until recently and i have been voicing my concerns and problems if you could read about it
  • Bro i been playing this game since the demo this game had no problems that i have noticed until recently and i have been voicing my concerns and problems if you could read about it

Read your previous posts. Maybe mine just runs better on the beta system software, but I've only seen improvements since the demo, EA Access preview and day one digital download. The latest update on 11/28 fixed many issues.
    • The store began to lag until it crashed every time then got buttery smooth, but now slowing when trying to skip animations
    • Rating unlocks bugs all fixed, although now I have an extra skill point I can't actually use
    • Goodman Pro-Am challenge bug/crash fixed, but Seattle Isaiah Thomas challenge still won't complete
    • Lagging live event animations and disconnect bugs all fixed

There isn't much else I'm still having problems with. I'm surprised you didn't have challenges previously, but are now, so I'm curious what they all are.
  • FreshmanDam
    54 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I never had a problem with pro am before these updates boxing out the defender that does not lead to the rebound shotty animations where the ball gets blocked and nobody is able to pick it up block shots that don't lead to blocks points that don't lead the scoring such as making a basket and don't get points for it getting a block and don't get points for the block or credit for the block going for the rebound and the ball goes through your hands or a pass that goes through you I have touch on all these points before and they have not been changed now rewards for completing throwback challenges won't unlock and traits not working or being able to unlock or unlocking a trait but not being able to use it and the servers that lag the game shots being contested when the other player is not gaurding you of a smaller player pushing pass a bigger player (not talking about height) a player that has momentum whom is driving to the basket should knock down or up and over the defender these are what need to be fix i have stated this many times they should also fix female players not being able to make a female basketball player playing in the league should have add that so they can play in the WNBA the same way we get in to the NBA and some other fixes they should work on the lobbies not filling up when searching for a game and the amount of people need to be in the lobby to start the game it should only need two people to start a 3 vs 3 and less people to start a 5 vs 5
  • Matt_baby
    275 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I agree with the player that has momentum can’t be stopped or slowed down and he can really dunk on anybody. Like I played against one guy who used Lebron all game to score at 90% of the points. Nobody could stop his momentum or driving. Lebrons path can be altered. Someone can slow him down. Someone can make him change his shot or dunk. Someone can block his shot. That’s all I’m saying.

This is what I think some of the key elements are missing to the game: Online Franchise, Online h2h vs friends, roster editing, more players stats at end of games and more coaching options. Other than that some of your ideas can be left for Live 19. Great ideas. Live can’t give you up everything. Even 2K still has its faults. Remember this is a new game after not producing a game in 2 years. It will grow. If you can hold on. I think Live 19 will be great. I bet they’re gonna have females WNBA created players. The one for females players. Same options as men. Live Run co:Ed with special incentives for completing co Ed challenges. Legend teams, we need MJ. I want to see Gametrack for Online games. Be able to push a button that nominates top plays of the game. Add camera zoom levels for length and height. Zoom in and out. More player face animations for dunk on and special plays. Keep giving them your feedback. They do listen. They have made a lot of changes since the demo. I thought ALOT needed to changed since the demo and it has. It’ll keep growing in the right direction I think.
  • Why should i have to wait for the next game to come out for them to fix the problem in this one
  • @DKRKingKong i don't think you have to wait until live 19 lots of the gameplay issues that we all are having will be tune through out this year. i think the 3 on 3 was a bigger priority because of 2k. players got use to the 3 on 3 over the 5 on 5 and live devs must have seen that feedback as a must act now type situation.

I think the girls stuff could probably make it this year depend on what could be copied and paste from what they have from the one character set up. but i think they would want to treat it with more respect then just a copy paste.

i would think they would want it to be just as equal to the guy characters when it comes to the espn presentation like being talked about by the commentators and talk about on first take as well. you don't want female ballers feeling like left overs. the wnba was a nice touch to get some reaction from fans and if the players want it and the data adds up i can see the one female addition being fully featured in live 19. i think they would want to promote that to get more hype as well.

or i might be wrong when it comes to gamplay tuning and there gameplay focus could be on live 19 on a new game engine. if managed right they could have had 2 years converting live onto live 19 already. madden devs converted madden 18 on to frost bite in one year. so the live series could have started being converted sometime in 2016 along side getting live 18 ready. if i'm right then live 19 should be release in 2018 and might had 2 years to make that game really good. i just don't see them not doing anything until live 19 but i guess we will see.

• I need that refund as well bro. Game is thrash I tried liking the Live series again but its not happening. A company that took 2 years off to come back and to drop this game, I would be embarrassed. If I were working for EA and we dropped this game to the consumers, I would be embarrassed to put this out.
  • Prime7476
    45 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Which "features that need to be fixed bugs and glitches" are you talking about? EA has fixed a lot since release, so it would really help the community if you communicate which problems are the worst for you.

Pertaining to gameplay only there are a lot things that need stabilized I know what he is talking about now the Live Team has made progress yes, but within that process gameplay was the main focus and needs to be the focus period cause modes mean nothing without gameplay. Now it isn't horrendous or bad it just isn't polished and stabilized the game is still nonresponsive and erratic at times.
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc