EA Forums - Banner

The NBA Live Mobile forums are now in read mode only.

Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ NBA Live Mobile forum.

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Simmons buzzer in H2H

Every time in the H2H I meet A player with a shot on the siren (Simmons with buzzer), he manages to pull more than 5/6 times in a quarter, while he should only work at the end of the game (quarter).
Every 24 seconds pull on the siren should not be possible.
This distorts all the matches.

Replies

• Please EA
    Simmons91 and more and iverson91 and more receive special abilities at the end (2 seconds of the end) of the game to decisive shoot.
    I don t understand why in the showdown mode they have this ability from the 32s before the end ; it s really ridiculous
    Ty for update this.
    Olivierr
  • I abandon the match if the team has this type of player.
  • For the new showdown, update This aberration !!
    The game has no sensé Please
  • lucena006
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I agree. The showdown update is a freak!
    The first three places of Showdown have a similar teams.
    I'm tired of facing this team: Capela, Davis, Lebron, Beal, Paul ( all with 90 OVR) ,i'm use gold players for variation the matches.

Post edited by lucena006 on
    29 posts Member
    I m 200 in the showdown and i play only players who have Simmons 96 with clutch shot to 32 seconds before the end. It s unfair because he has 6 pts free in each game
    Please EA put this clutch shoot to 2 seconds of the end.
    UNFAIR!!!
  • lucena006
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    In the game format current the "decisive shooting players" ,have great advantage . The obvious shot precision,beyond in the hit percentage as tiebreaker criterion.

I participate in a group of fans of game on facebook, and many have abandoned the game due to these updates that change all the gameplay.

29 posts Member
    I don t understand why the clutch for Simmons is at 2s of the end at the season and championship and 32s at showdown!!
    Fix the bug EA!!!!
    29 posts Member
    Ea, what are you doing!!!!??? Fix this aberration please!!
  • lucena006
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    The game is more annoying than pleasurable.
    29 posts Member
    I spoke about the NBA team not the Classic