EA Forums - Banner

The NBA Live Mobile forums are now in read mode only.

Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ NBA Live Mobile forum.

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Disappointment

jkillyan
18 posts Member
I do not play anymore at showdowns even though I'm 800, I win 18-4 he's 18-2 okay it's probable, then 21-3 him 21-2, I 23-2 him 30-0, it's not possible it's all decided by the computer, I do not care if I do not take the player's prize, but I can not play with enthusiasm, enough, I just create stress in the showdown is unfair and not clean, game in the league.

Replies

29 posts Member
    30/0 is à cheater man - he win all his game by 30/0 - i Know him and all the best players too - EA didn t do anything
    29 posts Member
    What is the Value of your team?
  • jkillyan
    18 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Luneup nba 97, classic 96
    If they are not bots, like your nick with numbers and the hawk logo, then why do not they work and block the ip? Names and nicks with accurate glu screenshots have been sent by many people.
    The cheater you talk about without revealing the name three guorni ago was in the first 5 now around the 50 position, after all those complaints made against him
    29 posts Member
    Kyllian - your have to improve your team to be 100 - mine is 100 Nba and it S very easy to win against 96/97
  • PERSAMXCLN
    5 posts New member
    15476923 wrote: »
    Kyllian - your have to improve your team to be 100 - mine is 100 Nba and it S very easy to win against 96/97

I HAVE A 102 team and I LOST AGAINST 96/97 BY 10 PTS CAUSE A BUG IS SCREWING MY ACCOUNT I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT KYLLIAN THE SAME BUT WITH BETTER MED.
  • PERSAMXCLN
    5 posts New member
    His name is lwlxkc i already report him, ALSO there is another player from the same league than him that is in 6th place that do the same but for 46 points. "qqlh" is the name of the league and the other cheaters name is king4254. Hope they do something.
  • PERSAMXCLN
    5 posts New member
    15476923 wrote: »
    30/0 is à cheater man - he win all his game by 30/0 - i Know him and all the best players too - EA didn t do anything

His name is lwlxkc i already report him, ALSO there is another player from the same league than him that is in 6th place that do the same but for 46 points. "qqlh" is the name of the league and the other cheaters name is king4254. Hope they do something.
  • This game is crap, try winning quarters just to have the game crash and then gives you a forfeit and -8000 fans every time. This has cost me better players every showdown. I contact “the second most worthless Customer Experience/Service ever, after Verizon” and they can’t communicate with people who can make a change and want to give me **** pro packs. I wish I could get paid to sit on my **** and generate cookie cutter messages to send to customers... wait, no I don’t because I try to give the best customer service I can so that my company keeps their customers happy.