EA Forums - Banner

Making Ultimate Team squad or lineup transferable to NBA Live 19 from NBA Live 18.

SamStowell1234
1 posts Member
edited August 2018
Hello, just wondering if EA could make the lineups from NBA Live 18 Ultimate Team transferable to NBA Live 19. Meaning you can transfer players and progress if possible to NBA Live 19 from NBA Live 18.

Thanks,
Sam.

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    No, you will have a clean slate to work with in NBA LIVE 19. Nothing is transferable for one game to the next.
  • Nothing is transferable??
  • Nba cash is tranferable.
    Coins are tranferable?
  • Eman07jr wrote: »
    Nothing is transferable??
    Correct.
    Hlikar wrote: »
    Nba cash is tranferable.
    Coins are tranferable?
    Neither. Like NatureBoy said, each game is a fresh start; nothing carries over.
  • Okay thanks for letting me know. One more question, how is NBA Live 19 better than NBA Live 18? Graphics? Players? Explain that in detail to me. Like what has been updated or added?
  • Clueminati_017
    329 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Okay thanks for letting me know. One more question, how is NBA Live 19 better than NBA Live 18? Graphics? Players? Explain that in detail to me. Like what has been updated or added?

If you was on a Twitch, Facebook Gaming, or YouTube live stream channel last night watching people playing on Xbox EA Access. The game looked fluid outside of a server issue. Live Society tweeted about that there are no contracts in LUT, and I'm liking the idea and I hope it stays like that.

Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.