EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

First Impressions Demo Thread

13Next

Replies

• @ClueminatiI am playing the live19 demo on ps4, as you said, the mode is still a little less, there are no friends one-on-one matches, dribbling jumpers, passing the ball is very smooth, there are some animations from 18 in the action, resulting in Some are stiff, unnatural, post up has been unable to do too many moves, and most of the dribbling action packs are 18, I hope to collect more NBA star dribbling moves, I feel these are the most important
  • I believe alot of it is because we are all on the same plane at the moment on the ps4.. We all end up 73s.. No matter the archtyoe.. U see flashes here and there what the build is working with.. But still its 73.. And unless u going thru the glitch to get the other unlockable traits to see whats what.. Everybody is basically okay..u can tell who is putting in the work on the practice courts.. Alot of people are following the trends on youtube and not finding their niche on the game..

I still think ballhogs need to be demonized.. I havent experienced the new patch yetto see if the layups are blockable yet.. Thats ultimately how u can tell people are just playing and not practicing.. Shooters are straight slashing to the basket and not picking their spots.. Rim protectors playing the wing on defense and dribbling on offense like this the other game.. Smh.
  • Who ever is in charge of kicking the game off for the live runs and live events we ahould play at their court on ps4 this week.
  • 19demo updated the 3GB patch a few days ago, but we don’t know what is optimized.
  • Live19 through the demo play, dribbling shots, dunks are very smooth, but there are also shortcomings, such as individual players head is a bit big, dribbling action is too little, low-post is less pitiful, only basic post up action, dream Shake I have not made it. In comparison, LIVE19's advanced dribble still makes me shine. LIVE should be rich in operation, more dribble combinations, low post needs more attention, basically no change in action, with LIVE18 Almost the same
  • After that 1.03 patch update. Slow it down just a tad and it’ll move nicely. We’re only at a 73 rating, imagine the speed when your player gets better
  • I want to know what was updated in 1.03.
  • So playing “Play Now” vs my cousin. It’s nice. Like it’s flowing nice. He says it’s really good and he’s a straight 2K player. Good job guys.

Does the full mode have an Online Franchise???? Please???? We need that. This game is crazy
  • Matt_baby wrote: »
    So playing “Play Now” vs my cousin. It’s nice. Like it’s flowing nice. He says it’s really good and he’s a straight 2K player. Good job guys.

Does the full mode have an Online Franchise???? Please???? We need that. This game is crazy

You guys playing local or online?
  • Matt_baby
    279 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Nuhbehavia wrote: »
    Matt_baby wrote: »
    So playing “Play Now” vs my cousin. It’s nice. Like it’s flowing nice. He says it’s really good and he’s a straight 2K player. Good job guys.

You guys playing local or online?

We played local (side by side). Live has Online Head to Head matches but it needs an Online Franchise. With a fantasy draft. Commissioner options. Different season lengths. Option to include your player if you like or include legends. Playoffs. Finals. Trading. Etc.
  • The paint needs more depth.
  • Clueminati
    329 posts Senior Moderator
    I want to know what was updated in 1.03.

I wanted to know as well. I've been searching around, and if it's based on the face scan? They need to tighten it up some more because I still see gray all around my player's bridge of the nose and forehead.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    I want to know what was updated in 1.03.

I wanted to know as well. I've been searching around, and if it's based on the face scan? They need to tighten it up some more because I still see gray all around my player's bridge of the nose and forehead.

U cant do it outside cuz most like ur face will have the bright light making ur face grey.. U gotta do it in the house facing the light.
  • qb1120
    29 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Man, if EA is going to put people in the game, they should at least have Realistic ratings. The Professor is 70 in dribbling LOL. Have they never seen AND 1 streetball?

Last year Yao Ming had no mid-range game which is a joke
  • Clueminati
    329 posts Senior Moderator
    qb1120 wrote: »
    Man, if EA is going to put people in the game, they should at least have Realistic ratings. The Professor is 70 in dribbling LOL. Have they never seen AND 1 streetball?

Last year Yao Ming had no mid-range game which is a joke

Jason Williams got a low ball handling rating.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.