EA Forums - Banner

Trophy related questions.

I know some of you don't care about trophies but I do. :D My concern is that some of the trophies aren't popping like they did on Live 18. For example the 'Take Em Down' trophy is not popping in Live Event because 'World Domination' trophy pops out which should have been for World Tour Mode. The 'CLUTCH' trophy doesn't seem to unlock like last year. I also haven't seen someone with any of the 3 trophies related to being Legend in career, live run and court battles but I have seen some of the early ICON status already. Haven't prooven it out yet as I am level 18 on Career.

Replies

• I am now Level 20 on Career and Court Hype but trophies didnt pop as expected. But this shouldn't matter as no one reads this and this forums is just like a freedom wall.
  • I know some of you don't care about trophies but I do. :D My concern is that some of the trophies aren't popping like they did on Live 18. For example the 'Take Em Down' trophy is not popping in Live Event because 'World Domination' trophy pops out which should have been for World Tour Mode. The 'CLUTCH' trophy doesn't seem to unlock like last year. I also haven't seen someone with any of the 3 trophies related to being Legend in career, live run and court battles but I have seen some of the early ICON status already. Haven't prooven it out yet as I am level 18 on Career.

You're right about 'CLUTCH.' I failed 4 times, not hitting the green on the meter correctly. The time i know i got it right with Klay Thompson, nothing popped. I wasn't very happy.
    'Shooter's touch' glitched on me as i got it in Shootaround last season. I tried there again, did all shots, but nothing. I went back again with KD, who i got it with last year, and it popped after a 'Spin gather' shot, which i did before, because the green check was up.
    You're right about 'Take 'em down,' as well.
    I had issues with 'Call the doctor.' I 'broke' about 9 ankles before it popped. I have the digital version, so i just deleted and re-downloaded.
    Someone should do something because some of us care about trophies.
  • I am now Level 20 on Career and Court Hype but trophies didnt pop as expected. But this shouldn't matter as no one reads this and this forums is just like a freedom wall.

Those trophies are for level 25, bro. Not 20.
  • 82Rules wrote: »
    I am now Level 20 on Career and Court Hype but trophies didnt pop as expected. But this shouldn't matter as no one reads this and this forums is just like a freedom wall.

Those trophies are for level 25, bro. Not 20.

25 is ICON , 20 is LEGEND. The trophy asks for Legend Status. Even so it's still glitched as there are many ICON (Level 25) already and no trophies at their profile.
  • You're right, I'm 25 in career hype and 21 in court hype and no achievements/trophies.