EA Forums - Banner

Live Run Hype XP to next rank is ridiculous!

300,000+ hype xp to go from 13-14 where as I only need about 110k ish in Career hype xp to go 22-23 I know you cant get upwards of 6-7k xp in 5v5 if you can get a teamgrade of 400 and win but that's time consuming.

Replies

• They want us to grind. Hopefully they have double hype days.
  • I agree that the amount is just a complete joke.
    Then you consider the inexcusable lack of Live Run XP modes! How we can only gain this XP in just 3v3 or 5v5 is just short-sightedness.
    Why not bring back the 'to 21' 5v5, so we have 2 choices, because some of those games take forever, and if you lose, you get basically no XP.
    I haven't even mentioned the glitched 'Icon' trophies either.....
  • Bro I am on live run level 15 300,000 off of level 16 just play the game and win
  • Bro I am on live run level 15 300,000 off of level 16 just play the game and win
    you make it seem like winning is easy with all these randumbs that be in live runs

• Doc187XL wrote: »
    Bro I am on live run level 15 300,000 off of level 16 just play the game and win
    you make it seem like winning is easy with all these randumbs that be in live runs

Find you a group of good ballers and play together theirs a reason you can add people