EA Forums - Banner

Online H2H RAGE QUITTING

This a serious problem...i spend countless hours playing H2H..."top" players and others simply RAGE QUIT when things aren't going their way...I RECEIVE no WIN and more importantly no LOSS for person who "disconnecting". Trust me when I say...dont overlook the RAGE QUITTING issue...its KILLING LIVE! You guys need to implement some kind of penalty (ie. Banned for a certain amount of time for RAGE quitting like 2K) and also put players DNF% under their online ranking...so I can choose to take the risk on someone who has a 50% DNF Record.. .most likely they are gonna quit if losing. Thanks

Replies

• Are you on Xbox or PS4? I'm on PS4 and usually get my wins when someone quits. The only time I didn't was when I played the #1 guy... and he's only #1 because he knows an exploit to avoid losses.

Now, if you're getting the error code 'NBA-PDS', that's a desync error and it's due to Live's servers and not because of someone quitting. Unfortunately, that error occurs quite a bit and it doesn't count at all for anyone.
  • k1nGj0hN03 wrote: »
    Are you on Xbox or PS4? I'm on PS4 and usually get my wins when someone quits. The only time I didn't was when I played the #1 guy... and he's only #1 because he knows an exploit to avoid losses.

Now, if you're getting the error code 'NBA-PDS', that's a desync error and it's due to Live's servers and not because of someone quitting. Unfortunately, that error occurs quite a bit and it doesn't count at all for anyone.

What exploit would that be?
  • I don't know how he does it.
  • I'm on ps4 and no its not error...they have like 2000+ online points as soon as I pull away the match stops...funny how when I'm losing to high ranked players the game never disconnects