EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Ask The Devs

Replies

• JORDAN2x3
    34 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Why can't you add solid black shorts???? They don't have to be brand name just solid black, like you have in blue and red. I'm tired of the camo ones and ugly pants. This game has the same player accessories and clothing as last year. The heck!!??

Edtied to remove swearing shorthand. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    I'm keeping this thread up. Next Thursday, the devs will be back on Reddit to answer questions about LUT. If you have any questions or suggestions for LUT? Have them ready Thursday. @ 3:30pm EST.

Please please add custom logo upload/design to LUT. Ability to create your own court and jersey designs using your own logos. That way it’ll really feel like your team your building.
  • Clueminati
    275 posts Senior Moderator
    LUT suggestions and questions are needed. Today is ask the devs on Reddit, and the focus is on LUT.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Court Battles is starting to get monotonous because 95% of the courts have the same combination of game type and handicap. I am wondering if there is a way to enforce variety. I am thinking of having a rule of 6 where if players select a tier 5 game type like Steal Happy they can only select a tier 1 handicap like min of 2 point guards; also if players select a tier 4 handicap such as min of three slashers, they can select a game type that is tier 1 (Outside In, etc) or tier 2 (Make It Count, etc). Having this variety in court battles can be much more fun since players can think what combination of rules and players could make their courts easier to defend.
  • Can you add more stat overlays and dynamic commentary about records and season achievements like MVP?

Also, I would like to see legends in the "Play Now" mode and allow offline gamers access to NBA legends and teams.
  • Clueminati
    275 posts Senior Moderator
    Guys, I will he posting some of these on Reddit but until then? I urge you all to sign up for Reddit just to participate. They're there live on Thursday's taking notes just to speak to you all if they can, and if you have Twitch account? Follow some of the devs and the community manager, and members of the community too. I'm on there chatting, and I would like to see you all there too.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Great job devs on adding “edit player” option in franchise mode! 🙌🏾
  • I posted this in the wishlist thread, but I’ll go ahead and post it here too... Can there please be a NBA Challenge for the Pacers? Every challenge is either for La, Boston, NY, Chicago, etc, but I have yet to see one for the Pacers!
  • Are you guys going to add more recent shoes, tattoos and face scans to the game? That would be great.
  • I’m sorry but ea had me hooked with last years NBA LIVE 18. This year is very disappointing, the game was perfect when I played the this years demo. After all the patches the game is trash to say the least. For one weight plays no factor in the game, there should be no reason why I’m Anthony Davis is getting out rebounded by a 5’7 female ( I am far from a misogynist) but come on man if y’all really want people to stay with EA it has to do better. Not to mention the computer is impossible to get by and or crossover. The patch has has made scoring impossible. When I throw an alley my team ( if he doesn’t miss the ball) grabs the ball out the air instead of going for the oop. When I change my dunk into a lay up or change the direction of my lay up I shouldn’t look like I jumped off a trampoline mid air. And LAST BUT NOT LEAST NBA LIVE 19 LOOKS LIKE NBA LIVE 18.5 with the same clothes, animations and taunts from last years game.
  • JORDAN2x3
    34 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    These pictures I took, my issues with the latest updates/patches. Fix this!!

9c5xsj9k4oms.jpg
    uga77f9gfjct.jpg
    5s4dzso6tn1v.jpg
    ijl8d4c0musd.jpg

Post edited by JORDAN2x3 on
  • There are issues with some shoes and jerseys appearing as other stuff when playing.

Examples;

"What The Kyrie" shoe appears as "LeBron XII Lion Heart"

B.Griner #42 Mercury Tank Top appears as L.Bird #33 '93 Celtics Jersey
  • Why do you people put live events that last 1 hour, and during weird time frames!? I missed so much BAPE stuff this weekend. Most of us work, go to school, sleep during those time frames. Please make them last 12-24 hours.
  • Will you be adding any new rewards for winning court battles? Because once you're icon level and have unlocked the 15 hidden players, this game mode is pointless. All I get rewarded now is very few credits. And what ever happened to earning new game rules? According to the details, all you had to do is win 2 battles and you'd unlock new ones. But nothing gets rewarded.
  • I would like for you to add a better layup format. It seems like layups are at all time high of difficulty. I would like to see an actual layup button or when when I am going into a layup animation have the layup trigger an option for a floater or scoop layup. The double tap of the layup button hardly triggers and when it does it looks so unrealistic. I would love for this to be updated in the future. Thanks for an awesome game keep up the good work on the updates.
  • Why cant players do Pro Hop while driving to the basket????
  • I have just spoken to a nice guy on EA Support regarding creating a new character which resets your career mode who confirmed this I was unsure where the create a player was.

Could a patch be made so that you can create another player without resetting your career mode (The One), also it would be neat if you could create more than 5 Players.
  • Gameface HD app is so inaccurate it’s unbelievable.
    Could a patch be sent out to be able to use the PlayStation camera to scan your face instead of an app?
    If you have to use the app could you please improve the app scanning feature as it’s absolutely terrible.
    I scanned my face in a well lit room with no hair on face and 3x in a row I had a pair of eyes and then what looked to be a Brown hole where my nose and mouth would be.
  • I retract my comment I made at 10.22pm tonight. I just tested the theory of the career resetting and it is not the case.

I created a new player played up until the NBA Combine game and then went back loaded other character and went into the one again and my original character was still there all traits, skills, time on game etc.

Maybe the person I was speaking to on EA chat misunderstood my question.

Anyway it’s all good far better game than NBA 2K19 love it.
  • Request Slam Dunk contest same as they have every year in real life.

Requesting Lengendary Players to be added to the game and that can be used in all game modes. And in the one mode would have lower stats as normal to build up. In normal game modes VS CPU stats to be what they should be.
    For online modes players should be able to be purchased the same with any other items like clothing.

Michael Jordan
    Kobe Bryant
    Allen Iverson
    Shaquille O’Neal
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Isiah Thomas
    Magic Johnson
    Bob Cousy
    Ray Allen
    Larry Bird
    Scottie Pippen
    Dominique Wilkins