EA Forums - Banner

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Please add more ways to get Live Run hype!!!!!!!

82Rules
57 posts Member
edited December 2018
Let me first add that i am a trophy hunter.
I love the game, period, but i can't help but wonder what you guys were thinking when you produced the 3 'Legend Status' hype trophies. They are criminally unbalanced.
Career is ridiculous in that there are at least 4 ways to gain hype. It was the first of the 3 that i unlocked, and i did it rather quickly.
Court Battles isn't that bad as the XP awarded for wins is fair.
This brings us to Live Run, or the red one.
Why on earth do you punish us to reach 3 million XP, just to get to level 20? God knows how much it would
take to max this hype out to level 25.
Is there a way to implement a double XP Live Run hype weekend?
A friend who reached level 20 told me it took 500+ games to reach that level.
Another calculated the 3v3 base hype for a win (3,000), and came to 1,000 games. This is a great game,
and i love it, but that is just unfair.
I am only one voice, but believe me. Friends are very upset about this. They'll grind it out, but they know this is not fair to ask someone to play 500-1,000 games of one mode, while there are other things to do in this game, as you know. I also like to play other games, like RDR2, which is another that takes tons of our time. That is understandable, because it's a massive open-world game.

Come on, EA. Do the right thing and make Live Run hype easier to come by.
I'm begging you on hands and knees!

Replies

• I feel you I have ranked up two players to 99 on Live run and I have been on level 14 for almost two weeks now and I'm only halfway and Live run is like all I play. Either make takedowns bi live run or the streets world tour and with getting lagged out so common you can play 100 games and get nothing.
  • 82Rules
    57 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I feel you I have ranked up two players to 99 on Live run and I have been on level 14 for almost two weeks now and I'm only halfway and Live run is like all I play. Either make takedowns bi live run or the streets world tour and with getting lagged out so common you can play 100 games and get nothing.

Getting from lvl 14-15 is a nightmare. You have to reach 1 million. I finally reached it a few days ago. It's 'ONLY' 400,000 to lvl 16. This is just criminal. I'm at level 21 in 'Career' hype, but already reached 20 for the trophy.