EA Forums - Banner
The NBA Live Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ NBA Live Mobile forum.

Welcome to the NBA LIVE Forums!

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

NIAN Arrives 3 - Lunar New Year Objectives for week 2 displaying instead of 3

13Next

Replies

• EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    Sorry, I updated my message to make it clearer. Is that any better?
  • Muzlini
    28 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    @EA_Roger I'm not going to lie to you but I'm pissed! I don't see how you are going to compensate us on a date that is not even known to you, why not just give everyone in the game the golden scale token, if they choose to use it fine, if they don't fine. Do u know how frustrating this is to see others completing their set I bet u don't... Bro I'm more than pissed with this!!!

[Removed profanity]
  • Why not let us to complete the set with two black dragon scale tokens?They are not longer auctionable so we are the only ones who got two of the black scale tokens.The only diffrence between the black and gold are the 50 3 pointers.We made those in the 500 points,be sure.
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    I expect the compensation to drop in the next few days & will be determined based on the objectives you weren't able to complete. I know this is frustrating, I didn't end up at EA with playing games. A CM that doesn't play games wouldn't be able to talk to players tbh. You need to understand that the NBA Live Mobile studio would never knowingly release objectives you can't complete or not fix them, they've done everything in their power to fix this in time. Unfortunately they haven't been able to do so this time that's why we want to compensate you for not being able to fix it in time.
  • Or you can make a set that changes the black scale token with a wildcard for the power up set.
  • I have the same issue regarding the topic. Ajay of EA Help give me instruction to post here. I hope someone will help me.
  • Hello @EA_Roger , I got your point but could you ask someone on your team who really understand the game? So that this issue will be resolved very soon.
  • @chitochiong didn't you read his comments, He is sorry the situation is unsolvable, the only thing they can do for us is to compensate us, is left for us to forget about the last token and the whole situation. I don't know how they'll compensate us, I don't care if they give me a hundred elite players if I don't have a 96-Overall player with a special ability the compensation is useless to me, which is likely not going to happen EA are not going to give us something like that. Never!
  • The same trouble for me.
  • bogdan87878787
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    They gonna give us a pro pack.:)))Kidding.
  • I've seen they extended the event sets, and you can buy the POWER UP token for 3000cash if u want to now, don't have much cash, I'd rather wait for the week2 objectives to expire and see if week 3 will come up. & That will be my advice to everyone having this problem here. Let's wait for the week2 objectives to expire to see if week3 comes up. Everyone who gets to complete their sets got it for free, we should too No one should purchase a token with that amount of Cash! 3K?!
  • simtja
    4 posts New member
    I agree, if the compensation doesn't end up with us getting the special ability it's not sufficient. And it shouldn't matter how many objectivities we weren't able to complete. Everyone in here completed enough to get that token - otherwise we wouldn't be here. Just give us the token. Really. There's no other fair solution. Or award us 3,000 cash so we can purchase it from the new set. Shouldn't be that hard to do.
    3 posts New member
    No change, no Roger , no hope, only hate to są is groove up.
    3 posts New member
    [quote="6204058;c-2048103"]No change, no Roger , no hope, only hate to EA is groove up.[/quote]
  • Thank You @EA_Roger , we really appreciate your efforts to this we love you we love EA' we've received the token. I hope things like this would never happen in the future ☺
  • simtja
    4 posts New member
    Thank you @EA_Roger
  • Thank you @EA_Roger and EA for the golden dragon scale!My Harden card has clutch right now.:)