EA Forums - Banner

This is Pathetic for a 60$ release

Josh
posts New member
How does this game have the same horrible matchmaking that nba live 18 had. It feels like the exact same game but with girls in it. Why cant you squad up and search for other squads. Please make decent matchmaking so theres not 100 squads of 3 all in their own lobbys. This is pathetic for a 60$ game to have this bad of matchmaking and to have constant disconnects when it takes 15 minutes to find a game.

Replies

• Yeah they messed up bad. They just have to face they can’t make a basketball game. Glitches and bad gameplay.
  • You guys act like this game is terrible. It has it's flaws, but come on. This is only year 2 of a reboot. If next year has big problems, then i can see people complaining.
  • It's year 3 actually and it's gotten worse each year. 16s gameplay was HANDS DOWN the best
  • The matchmaking is fine if you play alone, if you play with a squad you are f uc k ed. Fpr some reason they don't want you to play with a team, seems like they want people who don't know each other to figure out how to play together. I'm going to be honest, I don't play any other mode aside from The One because I like the idea of streetball 3 on 3 so I refuse to pay the $60 asking price. I usually wait until it is $5 or $10, its truly not worth much more for me.
  • JCfromAP wrote: »
    The matchmaking is fine if you play alone, if you play with a squad you are f uc k ed. Fpr some reason they don't want you to play with a team, seems like they want people who don't know each other to figure out how to play together. I'm going to be honest, I don't play any other mode aside from The One because I like the idea of streetball 3 on 3 so I refuse to pay the $60 asking price. I usually wait until it is $5 or $10, its truly not worth much more for me.

I had a deal to get '19 for $40, if i had the previous years.
    This game has been on sale many times since release.
    I'm sure it is far less than $60 now. I thought $40 is
    definitely a fair price. They do update this game a lot,
    so if i paid $60, i'd still feel it was worth it.
  • This Game Is Trash idk if i can by another EA Live again only thing they got going on is graphics and NBA Live 18 had better graphics the NBA Live 19. cant make layups, online game play lags so bad that cant enjoy playing it can barely get past def or shoot with def in your face to me its like they gonna fall off again and never come back they need to stop incorporating all this stupid gameplays and worry more about putting out a good game where you can do the basics like play online or single person do a fantasy draft if you would like and allow for players to do a online season with there friends and thats it we dont need all that other little junk that they keep putting out. you wanna create a player then do it and add them to a roster and play a franchise mode or something .
  • > @Teen42Wolf said:
    > give EA a break they will releasing new NBA Street next year and your brain will explode and 2k fans will **** in their pants!

That would be a dream come true but we know that's not going to happen.
  • > @82Rules said:
    > JCfromAP wrote: »
    >
    > The matchmaking is fine if you play alone, if you play with a squad you are f uc k ed. Fpr some reason they don't want you to play with a team, seems like they want people who don't know each other to figure out how to play together. I'm going to be honest, I don't play any other mode aside from The One because I like the idea of streetball 3 on 3 so I refuse to pay the $60 asking price. I usually wait until it is $5 or $10, its truly not worth much more for me.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I had a deal to get '19 for $40, if i had the previous years.
    > This game has been on sale many times since release.
    > I'm sure it is far less than $60 now. I thought $40 is
    > definitely a fair price. They do update this game a lot,
    > so if i paid $60, i'd still feel it was worth it.

I paid full price for this game and I own Live 18. $60 and no it is not worth $60 but I wanted to support. I don't know why you would say this though.

There are MANY issues with this game that they are not fixing. It seems they don't care about what the majority are asking for. Just look at how dead this forum is. You'd think they'd be all over this site trying to fix problems.

Only time you see an EA member on here is to edit a comment for profanity or something similar. :|