EA Forums - Banner

Official Wishlist Thread

Replies

• Would still like to see an improved franchise mode. Also would like to see authentic arenas like in NHL. And also frostbite. and one last thing, please add the Golden State Throwbacks worn against the Clippers for their last season game at Oracle Arena. Either in NBA Live 19 or NBA Live 20. ek4nrbzk5ufw.jpg
  • EAsports I am 14 years old and I feel that people that can't afford expensive video game systems will have something to at least play on If they have an old system but I want to update the NBA Live09 for ps2 I want to update players,animations,player data, and accesories.Also I want to add this thing called signature free style super stars and possibly convert this game to old platforms Ps3,Ps2,Ps1,Original Xbox and Xbox 360 If you would let me bring some ideas to the table.

I am waiting any time to assist
  • Court Battles needs to have an online versus mode.

You should be able to play Live Run with players other than your The One player. Or just a different mode similar to Live Run with choose able players.
  • > @kinglebronjamed said:
    > EAsports I am 14 years old and I feel that people that can't afford expensive video game systems will have something to at least play on If they have an old system but I want to update the NBA Live09 for ps2 I want to update players,animations,player data, and accesories.Also I want to add this thing called signature free style super stars and possibly convert this game to old platforms Ps3,Ps2,Ps1,Original Xbox and Xbox 360 If you would let me bring some ideas to the table.
    >
    > I am waiting any time to assist

:D What?
  • What you don't understand
  • You never played current gen of NBA live06 where they had freestyle superstars I was saying since they stop making current of NBA live for Xbox 360 and Ps3 they can release an updated version of it for current gen platform's some people can't afford next gen consoles or games I can but its not right for the people that can not afford it.
  • [quote="kinglebronjamed;c-2062729"]You never played current gen of NBA live06 where they had freestyle superstars I was saying since they stop making current of NBA live for Xbox 360 and Ps3 they can release an updated version of it for current gen platform's some people can't afford next gen consoles or games I can but its not right for the people that can not afford it.[/quote]

Make a NBA Live 19 for 360?

Is that what you're saying?
  • This is concerning Live Events. Would like to see more variation in the rewards and match types. For match types perhaps throw in some 3v3 or 4v4. would really like some new arm sleeves, rubber wristbands, socks, shorts, and headbands. Also please stop giving us those generic scrubs (solo events) vs teams with stars on them.
  • Clueminati
    261 posts Senior Moderator
    Before I go in to say something, I got to say this. @brokenequipment waddup, welcome to the forums, and I enjoy watching your YouTube channel. Which I believe I see you guys on the other forums that I'm also in.

Alright, I have been stressing so hard lately about the lack of AI, realism, and defense. Especially defense because it feels broken, and I have a set of ideas for LUT which I'll post most on here and on my final thought of the game.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Clueminati wrote: »
    Before I go in to say something, I got to say this. @brokenequipment waddup, welcome to the forums, and I enjoy watching your YouTube channel. Which I believe I see you guys on the other forums that I'm also in.

Alright, I have been stressing so hard lately about the lack of AI, realism, and defense. Especially defense because it feels broken, and I have a set of ideas for LUT which I'll post most on here and on my final thought of the game.

Much appreciated. Thank you for welcoming me. I've been supporting Live but I just found out about this forum recently. B)

My biggest issue are the animations. It seems that the game is gonna go a certain way no matter what you do. The AI is way too difficult to get around.
  • Masontcarr
    83 posts Member
    edited April 26
    For cover athlete. Stephen Curry, Lebron James, Kawhi Leonard, Kyle Lowry, or Giannis Antetokounmpo.
  • Clueminati
    Masontcarr wrote: »
    For cover athlete. Stephen Curry, Lebron James, Kawhi Leonard, Kyle Lowry, or Giannis Antetokounmpo.

Kawhi? Yes.
    Giannis? Yes, despite he's on 2K19's cover with LeBron James and Ben Simmons.

LeBron and Steph are 2K cover athletes, and Giannis as well at the point I wish he was a EA cover athlete as well.
  • Matt_baby
    275 posts Member
    edited April 28
    I haven’t left a comment in a while. The game is nice. I like where Live is going with this. However there’s always room for improvement. Here are my suggested updates for NBA Live 20

1. Online Court battles: 1 vs 1, 3 vs 3, or 5 vs 5 users. If this can be played online this would be played tremendously.
    2. Shot clock countdown sound to let you know the shot clock is ending. (For Live Run)
    3. Turn down 3pt shots. Everybody can hit 3’s especially right in somebody’s face.
    4. Improve defense by allowing someone to alter your shot. Shooters should be affected if defense is played well on a jump shot.
    5. Have the ability to stop someone’s path even if they are undersized. If Ben Simmons has any small person guarding him, he can easily go around them and that causes other players to collapse and breaks down your defense. We all know he can’t shoot so if he can’t get around you he can’t get around you!!!! Just cause he’s big that shouldn’t allow him to get around you. Prime example, Pat Beverly defending KD. Be rewarded for good defense.
    6. Improve Ally oop mechanics and players going up for ally oops.
    7. Live Run 5 vs 5 to a game of 21.
    8. Live Run 5 vs 5 full game: make one person a captain on each team. Be able to call timeouts.
    9. Have a lobby with up to about 40 Players who can enter a gym or a court. Select Teams and play games. Runner ups can watch. Losers have to wait their turn. Winners stay on.
    11. Live Run 5 vs 5 user teams should be able to create jerseys for their teams
    12. Invite friends to your court to practice or play games. 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, 5 vs 5 (21 and a full game)
    13. 5 player user teams should be able to create a court and there should be a playoff system to win a championship
    14. When players in Live Run leave or get disconnected during the game, can an indicator be shown to let us know this is the computer now
    14. The League should be played online with other users to achieve prizes.
    15. ONLINE FRANCHISE!!!!!! Please this much needed. 32 user teams or cpu teams. Fantasy draft or current rosters. Owner and co owner of the league advances the season. Owner and co owners can create players for next years draft. Be able to play with created players in off season to test their game before drafting. Have an all star game in which the owner can select which players make the all star game and the users in the Franchise can play it by themselves or play it with other users. Up to 10 users.
    16. Build upon the actions for players to select during the game. Add it for buzzer beaters, talking at free throw line, complaining to the refs, if you keep complaining you’ll get a tech or get ejected. Add it for more defensive players like Patrick Beverley. Really incorporate how the players react to certain situations and add that for the user to select from with the right R3 stick. The entire game you should be able to select actions. Coaches should have actions to select from as well. Coaches can get techs or get ejected too.
    17. Include post game responses from players.
    18. Online Head to Head: show people’s connection status. Users who foul excessively should be kicked out. Users who play off ball from the other side of the court should not be able to recover so fast. Users who fake Play the game should lose points tremendously. Users who receive several 5 second violations or 8 second violations should be kicked out of the game!!!
    19. You should be able to grade your opponent. Did they finish the game. Did they foul excessively. How was their connection during the game.

That’s all for now. Keep working hard EA and NBA Live. Can’t wait for Live 20
    Post edited by Matt_baby on
    Masontcarr wrote: »

Kawhi? Yes.
    Giannis? Yes, despite he's on 2K19's cover with LeBron James and Ben Simmons.

LeBron and Steph are 2K cover athletes, and Giannis as well at the point I wish he was a EA cover athlete as well.

Kawhi would be excellent however he isnt marketable that is from marketing because Kawhi doesn't do Social Media nor does he do many interviews and that is the reason he wouldn't be a cover boy. And all the others are under contract with 2k now players that maybe the next cover boy is Devin Booker or Ben Simmons or Donovan Mitchell or the first Dual cover WNBA and NBA 👍🏾
    Truth Is Standard #Nlvc
  • Clueminati
    edited April 27
    I was thinking if EA wants to keep it true with the base on having NBA Street Legends (even the ones who showed up on NBA Jam) back on NBA LIVE for the NBA LIVE Event; NBA LIVE Court Battles; and NBA LIVE World Tour? They need to have them all, just not the favorites that everyone know with more legendary basketball courts. I think if they have decided to bring them all back? They'll have a role / trait that may look like this at the following.

Takashi - Center - Rim Protector
    Bonafide - Small Forward - Wing Defender
    Drake - Shooting Guard - Backcourt Shooter
    Whitewater - Power Forward - Stretch Big
    Biggie Little - Point Guard - Floor General
    Dime - Point Guard - Floor General
    Biggs - Power Forward - Post Anchor
    DJ - Small Forward - Wing Scorer
    Stretch - Small Forward - Playmaker
    Osmosis - Shooting Guard - Slasher
    Joe the Show - Small Forward - Wing Defender
    Bobbito Garcia - Point Guard - Backcourt Scorer

**NBA JAM: On Fire Edition / NBA Street Team Notables**
    Anklebreaker - Point Guard - Slasher
    Prodigy - Shooting Guard - Backcourt Defender
    Phat (may have been on NBA Street Vol. 3) - Power Forward - Rim Protector
    Monster - Center - Post Anchor
    Super Size (Need more info) - Center - Rim Protector

Some of those names in the position can be changed if needed, but I do feel that bringing back NBA Street to the event is nostalgia. Let alone having both Joe the Show and Bobbito calling play by play.
  • Clueminati
    Prime7476 wrote: »
    Kawhi would be excellent however he isnt marketable that is from marketing because Kawhi doesn't do Social Media nor does he do many interviews and that is the reason he wouldn't be a cover boy. And all the others are under contract with 2k now players that maybe the next cover boy is Devin Booker or Ben Simmons or Donovan Mitchell or the first Dual cover WNBA and NBA 👍🏾

I will have to go against you with the Ben Simmons cover boy for LIVE. I would want that to actually happen, but he was the cover boy for NBA 2K19 for Australia which crushed my soul. Dope cover art for him, Giannis, and LeBron but it crushed my soul. Now Donovan Mitchell I can see with Devin Booker, and a future WNBA player too just to bring in more of female gamers and ballers. Maybe D'Angelo Russell and Elena Delle Donne?
    Prime7476 wrote: »

I will have to go against you with the Ben Simmons cover boy for LIVE. I would want that to actually happen, but he was the cover boy for NBA 2K19 for Australia which crushed my soul. Dope cover art for him, Giannis, and LeBron but it crushed my soul. Now Donovan Mitchell I can see with Devin Booker, and a future WNBA player too just to bring in more of female gamers and ballers. Maybe D'Angelo Russell and Elena Delle Donne?

Let’s settle this right now...Zion Williamson should be the cover athlete for NBA Live 20. Ijs, that would crush 2K. Go get him NBA Live. Really incorporate his high flying dunking capabilities in the game. Work on these signature moves more by NBA Stars. Make a Zion Williamson path to follow to see if your player can become the #1 pick.
  • Clueminati
    Matt_baby wrote: »
    Let’s settle this right now...Zion Williamson should be the cover athlete for NBA Live 20. Ijs, that would crush 2K. Go get him NBA Live. Really incorporate his high flying dunking capabilities in the game. Work on these signature moves more by NBA Stars. Make a Zion Williamson path to follow to see if your player can become the #1 pick.

Incorporate the play style of Zion Williamson? It's useful and interesting, and it should go with all players. Because I do feel that the GTMs were not there especially when you think about past Live series where each player had a GTM, and especially where Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker had a signature eurostep. That also goes for Kevin Durant being the only rookie in NBA Live 09 with a GTM where it was a spin off and dunk on a fast break.

This even goes for signature style dribbling which even the big man can handle the ball at times besides giving them a Cream E. Bigums dribble if you look at Nikola Jokic, DeMarcus Cousins, and soon to be Bol Bol who may get drafted.

Matt_baby wrote: »

Incorporate the play style of Zion Williamson? It's useful and interesting, and it should go with all players. Because I do feel that the GTMs were not there especially when you think about past Live series where each player had a GTM, and especially where Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker had a signature eurostep. That also goes for Kevin Durant being the only rookie in NBA Live 09 with a GTM where it was a spin off and dunk on a fast break.

This even goes for signature style dribbling which even the big man can handle the ball at times besides giving them a Cream E. Bigums dribble if you look at Nikola Jokic, DeMarcus Cousins, and soon to be Bol Bol who may get drafted.

I agree, it should be for all players. It should be triggered by either having a combination of buttons pressed or the player automatically does it being added to their trait. I wouldn’t mind seeing the High Flyer dunkers be able to jump a little higher when on break aways and fast breaks just like Zion. Exaggerate it a little like how dunkers would dunk on NBA Street.
  • Matt_baby
    275 posts Member
    edited April 30
    Also for NBA Live 20 Live Run. If you’re the captain and according to your rank level you should be able to cycle through other cpu players to select from to play with you 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿