EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

Who will be the NBA Live 20 cover athlete.

Since we got the reveal for Madden NFL 20 and it's cover athlete, which is Patrick Mahomes from the Kansas City Chiefs. And i was wondering, who would we see as cover athlete for NBA Live 20, Stephen Curry, Lebron James, Kawhi Leonard, Giannis Antetokounmpo, or Kyle Lowry. What are your predictions for the cover athlete?

Replies

• Kyle Lowry? 😂 That was a joke right? Giannis will be on the cover.
  • Clueminati
    270 posts Senior Moderator
    edited April 27
    Maybe Steph where he was on the triple cover with AD and James. Giannis was on NBA 2K19's standard edition cover; just like Ben Simmons was for the Australia cover on NBA 2K19; and LeBron James was on the legendary edition.

Nobody knows, if James Harden was on the triple cover with AD and Steph on NBA 2K16, and made it on to the NBA LIVE 18 cover? Maybe Giannis would be a cover athlete, but I think it may be someone up and coming like D'Angelo Russell, Luka Doncic, Jayson Tatum, Devin Booker, within those trends.
    Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
  • Zion Williamson
  • jc_evo2
    6 posts New member
    It needs to be Stephen Curry that's all.
  • I want it to be Lillard again. Donovan Mitchel would be my 2nd choice.

I have a feeling it will be Booker.
    Dallas Sports - Hashtag
  • Dwayne Wade
  • Dwayne Wade

Could happen.
  • If the Raptors win it should be Khawi
  • Matt_baby wrote: »
    If the Raptors win it should be Khawi

If he ends up staying on Toronto. Which i hope he stays.
  • Clueminati
    Dwayne Wade is now on the legends cover for NBA 2K20. Who all feel it could be an up and coming player making the cover? Or a player that deserves on there no matter his or marketing value is like a Kawhi Leonard?

Outside the box perspective? If it's not Kawhi, but I believe it could be Paul George.
  • Matt_baby
    277 posts Member
    Clueminati wrote: »
    Dwayne Wade is now on the legends cover for NBA 2K20. Who all feel it could be an up and coming player making the cover? Or a player that deserves on there no matter his or marketing value is like a Kawhi Leonard?

Outside the box perspective? If it's not Kawhi, but I believe it could be Paul George.

If the Raptors win and Kawhi stays it should be Kawhi. If not then I say go get Zion
  • EA_Joz
    32 posts EA Moderator
    I agree with @Clueminati It might be Kawhi, if not PG or any of the up and coming stars. I'd love to see Kyrie back on the cover, but he hasn't been having a good year since he left Cleveland.
  • Clueminati
    edited June 10
    Kyrie making the cover would be a jersey change either as a Laker or a Net. My best bet would be a Laker, or unless Brooklyn pulls something intriguing that'll bring Kyrie to play with D'Lo and maybe KD.

Which I am not sure how the balance of chemistry with Kyrie and D'Lo sharing the ball being floor generals can be effective. So, him reuniting with LeBron needs to happen, and trading Ball maybe Ingram to Phoenix for the 6th pick of the 1st round needs to be the move as well.
    Post edited by Clueminati on
  • NatureBoy2323
    1934 posts Game Changer
    Anthony Davis would be a great choice. ;)
  • EA_Joz
    32 posts EA Moderator
    @NatureBoy2323 Now that he is with the Lakers, yes. I agree B)
  • Clueminati
    Anthony Davis would be a great choice. ;)

That could happen. Another 2K triple cover athlete that shared it with James Harden, or maybe Kemba Walker which we never mentioned.
  • Kawhi Leonard or Kyle Lowry.
  • Clueminati
    edited June 20
    FlyGuyGbG had a huge theory today on his channel outside of the Zion Williamson speculation. There have been some eye emoji flirting on Twitter between Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Live Twitter handle. Maybe an announcement tomorrow during the NBA Draft.

Could another 2K cover athlete join James Harden as a Live cover athlete? We shall find out.