EA Forums - Banner

NBA Live

Check out our latest EA SPORTS NBA LIVE update here.

What Do You Want In A NBA LIVE 19 Update? (Wishlist Poll)

Clueminati
275 posts Senior Moderator
edited November 24
If there's a Live 19 update. What do you want to see in the game?
Not the Usos, but yeah... Day 1 ish since 2005.
Post edited by Clueminati on

What Do You Want In A NBA LIVE 19 Update? (Wishlist Poll) 23 votes

Update the roster by adding the rookies
56%
ClueminatiPrime7476Toneisc4Da_-Blu3Print-JORDAN2x3The_Scorpion1826almatinej192MoGoodakyles3Andre022084jnep17LG2XXXIonah17 13 votes
Adding legends and rookies in franchise
4%
TeddyBear317 1 vote
1 vs 1 - half court
0%
2 vs 2 - half court
8%
NBALife2005NBUBlackeychan 2 votes
3 vs 3 - half court
4%
Kingbre4032 1 vote
4 vs 4 - full court
4%
The-Sporty-Hero 1 vote
1 vs everybody (example.. game to 21; King / Queen of the court; Knockout)
0%
Yeah, all of that
13%
Matt_babyHartThrab18l0l0l0l03 3 votes
More challenging LUT to resemble NBA LIVE Mobile with more rookies and legends
0%
Once again.. yeah, all of that plus some other ideas
8%
Screwedup15tomtakmei 2 votes

Replies

• 3 vs 3 - half court
    Have our male players be shirtless free for and have sports bras for the female players plus add more clothes and 1v1 to 5v5 half court live run games
  • 4 vs 4 - full court
    I would like to see a 4 vs 4 full court. I also want to add one of my own ideas. That idea is Krispy Kreme body english alikeness.
  • Clueminati
    edited November 9
    Have our male players be shirtless free for and have sports bras for the female players plus add more clothes and 1v1 to 5v5 half court live run games

I highly doubt they would go on the deep end to do the shirts and skins route. Especially shirts and bras, that's been requested constantly, and it's not going to stick.
    Post edited by Clueminati on
  • Update the roster by adding the rookies
    But can we also try and get a fix to contested shots as well as corrupted files on ps4? Contested shots were okay before the last update. Corrupted files are still happening on ps4.
  • 2 vs 2 - half court
    1v1 and 2v2 would be enough to bring some longevity into the game. As good as rookies would be, people aren't as interested in offline modes because they are so lack luster, so they're better off making improvements to online options. I don't think 1v1 and 2v2 would be very difficult given that they already have a half court play option in court battles, and they were quick to add 3v3 in Live 18 after people had requested it.
  • kyles3
    1 posts New member
    The corrupted settings file bug on PS4 needed to be fixed, like, 10 months ago. :/
  • The_Scorpion1826
    21 posts Member
    edited November 6
    I'm hoping for updated roster with rookies, but most important having all the players at their position they currently play at for their respective teams. So a PF playing SF consistently should be a SF in update.
    Since EA and ESPN have a contract go by ESPN roster information for positions and so on. Is it possible to adjust players actual height as well.
    Post edited by The_Scorpion1826 on
  • Yeah, all of that
    add the VOLTA FIFA 20 OPTION PLEASE! opening all street court to play any versus mode with real NBA player in street court! Yes please update while we are waiting for NBA 2k21
  • LG2XXX
    1 posts New member
    Rookies Please.
    Rookies on their teams would be great. Also all of the new uniforms teams have this year.
  • Clueminati
    As much as I want to see some more variations to keep people having fun when it comes to the suggestions of 3 v 3 half court where it makes more sense than full court in a realistic way; 4 v 4 full court just like it was 5 v 5; and you guys see what I am getting to because they've done 3 v 3 as a large update. I do feel that the rookies needs to be updated, along with the rosters where I did see a post going up for why Dwight Howard is not on the game. Which it's going to be another post pretty soon wondering why Carmelo Anthony is not on the Blazers. So, bringing in the rookies, even if you can't get the scans down correctly. Just have their builds and skill level, and just keep updating the rosters. The littlest things matter the most.
    If this happen when would update actually occur?
    I am hoping something by December/January...
  • Clueminati
    edited December 2
    If this happen when would update actually occur?
    I am hoping something by December/January...

I'm wishing for that update to happen within those months either Christmas or close to All-Star Weekend, but it is up to the powers that be. This is an interesting season for EA to pass up an opportunity to update the rosters, the rookies are stellar minus waiting for Zion Williamson, but Kendrick Nunn is playing good for the Heat as an undrafted player. Dwight Howard is playing like his old self despite some of the side eying moments; and Carmelo Anthony is back on a team where he's fitted really good with a coach who is running an offense just like how Mike Woodson would run heavy isolated plays for him as a Knick or Joe Johnson.