EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

YESSS !!!!

Just got my best pull ever, in the CS reward pack. 99 Stanley cup getzlaf ! Funny thing is I got one of my worst CS rounds ever lol, ended up in 569th place

Replies

• ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    AWESOME bro !

... happy to hear you got a good pull.. hopefully I get some good luck with my packs tonight :)
  • Good luck bud ! Hope you get something good !
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Getzlaf is a beast I pulled him when he was 97 kept him on the team no regrets great card.
  • Sweet pull man. Congrats.
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    Getzlaf is a beast I pulled him when he was 97 kept him on the team no regrets great card.

Yeah he looks like a beast ! Cant wait to try him out !
  • That puts my 82 Paajarvi pull to shame and then some.
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Just got my best pull ever, in the CS reward pack. 99 Stanley cup getzlaf ! Funny thing is I got one of my worst CS rounds ever lol, ended up in 569th place

Congrats dude. Funny thing is I had also one of my worst rounds ever finishing 3,200 and just pulled CS Kessel that's also my best ever lol.
    I guess EA feeling generous.

I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stop rubbing it in boys!! I pulled Letestu.... Lol
  • Stop rubbing it in boys!! I pulled Letestu.... Lol

Hey i need that letestu for my 4th line lol ! Getzlaf puts Sullivan out of the lineup so I need a guy with 1t to take 4th line C :p

• smokin666 wrote: »
    verrette99 wrote: »

Congrats dude. Funny thing is I had also one of my worst rounds ever finishing 3,200 and just pulled CS Kessel that's also my best ever lol.
    I guess EA feeling generous.

Nice pull !!
    Stop rubbing it in boys!! I pulled Letestu.... Lol

Hey i need that letestu for my 4th line lol ! Getzlaf puts Sullivan out of the lineup so I need a guy with 1t to take 4th line C :p

Trade for Getzlaf?

Trade for Getzlaf?

I mean i need to add something, don't wanna rip u off

verrette99 wrote: »

Trade for Getzlaf?

I mean i need to add something, don't wanna rip u off

Toss in a carbon and we'll call it even
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    Well sorry to make everyone feel bad, but I pulled an 86 Desharnais... best pull of year