EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Who do I get with 700k ?

Prev1
Looking for a left handed fwd, synergies don't matter

Replies

• Marchand TOTY or Datsyuk
  • Marchand TOTY or Datsyuk

Dats is sick but I had him already and it was too hard to find games :( I was thinking of either mov Marchand or mov Pacioretty. Im a habs fan so it wouldn't feel good to have Marchand on my team lol
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Marchand TOTY or Datsyuk

Dats is sick but I had him already and it was too hard to find games :( I was thinking of either mov Marchand or mov Pacioretty. Im a habs fan so it wouldn't feel good to have Marchand on my team lol

God bless you
  • I pulled 98 Crosby in a Gold 15k pack the other day... I can give him to you for a cool mill
  • I pulled 98 Crosby in a Gold 15k pack the other day... I can give him to you for a cool mill

Only have 700k :(

Very nice pull !

• RocknRollHabs
    102 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Pacioretty goes for around 400 and is the best lefty available for under a mil. He's one of the best cards in the game. Another lefty almost as good is Heatley. Get them both for around 700.
  • Pacioretty goes for around 400 and is the best lefty available for under a mil. He's one of the best cards in the game. Another lefty almost as good is Heatley. Get them both for around 700.

Cool thx man ! Don't need heater but will get patches for sure
  • Got patches for 350k ! Gonna try him out tonight !!
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Got patches for 350k ! Gonna try him out tonight !!

Cool, try him at RD if you get the chance -- that's where I play him because it gets him more ice time and puck touches. He's big and hits so he's great on defence and racks up the points.
  • 1st line RW for me. My team isn't stacked like yours :p
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    verrette99 wrote: »

Cool, try him at RD if you get the chance -- that's where I play him because it gets him more ice time and puck touches. He's big and hits so he's great on defence and racks up the points.

Habs is right.. I had Patches at 1st line RW and he stunk.. I moved him to first line LD and he gets almost a point a game now
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »

Habs is right.. I had Patches at 1st line RW and he stunk.. I moved him to first line LD and he gets almost a point a game now

Played a couple games so far and I like him ! His shot is very good !

• ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

putting him on D is a game changer... he belongs there
  • ESPOtheDON wrote: »
    ESPOtheDON wrote: »

putting him on D is a game changer... he belongs there

Really ? I'll have to get rid of Wilson on D and find another 1st line rw then haha
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    dude, game changer
  • Who would you get with 500k ? Lh or rh doesnt Matter. I can send sc getzlaf to C and mov backstrom to RW if I get a right hand shot
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    backstrom has 96 faceoffs... unless you have 97+ for 4 players its a waste to put him on wing
  • GEtzlaf and richards are both 99 on faceoffs
  • NYR2007K
    109 posts Member
    97 Mov Panerin