EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

**NHL 18** Full Reveal

ESPOtheDON
2940 posts Member
edited June 2017
June 7th will be the first look (most likely a trailer)

Full Reveal will be the same day as the NHL Awards I believe ....

Hype ?!
Post edited by ESPOtheDON on

Replies

• verrette99
    716 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    No. First look tmrw and full reveal during the awards show on June 21st
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    verrette99 wrote: »
    No. First look tmrw and full reveal during the awards show on June 21st

correct..
  • Seems early lol I'm still playing 17 everyday
  • Gonna be a who dekes the most contest it seems ..
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    Gonna be a who dekes the most contest it seems ..

I'm screwed....lol
  • Hopefully they have addressed the connection issues and are going to bring in some servers, and take a look at the physics engine, regarding body checking, as if i take lidstrom and bury kane at the blue line, how does kane get up quicker than I can get the puck?? Just little stuff that would make a huge difference in the game, and it might all come back to the horrible idea of Peer to peer....
  • Hopefully they have addressed the connection issues and are going to bring in some servers, and take a look at ....

LOL. EA isn't going to fix anything. NHL18 is NHL17 with a different cover.
  • Hopefully they have addressed the connection issues and are going to bring in some servers, and take a look at ....

I'm sure the design of cards will be different, really hoping for a brand new pack opening animation
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    Demonwiper wrote: »
    Hopefully they have addressed the connection issues and are going to bring in some servers, and take a look at ....

I'm sure the design of cards will be different, really hoping for a brand new pack opening animation

yes, the important things... :#
  • Oh no. From the trailer it seems like they will feed kids with more deke-bonanza... Yeah, that is really what we need. Bring down the realism and let people deke even more all over the ice. I don't even play 17 anymore. The bugs got me at the end...