EA Forums - Banner

Missing comp. season rewards

me, my friend, and my brother never received our rewards for the latest comp.seasons that ended yesterday. we all should have received 2 packs that contained a random Stanley cup item and the play to give pack but never did.

Replies

• Missing season 6 rewards still and now season 7 please help!!!
  • I am missing my competitive season rewards on my account: Gettamoab on the PS4!!!! I have ranked well below 1000 for the season and I am very upset with the service on my account. First my account did not receive the May Day rewards for 8 days until this game gave me an 83 overall player which was hard to watch after all of that inconvenience, and after I had to call 3 EA agents to even solve that problem. Now I play great in this tournament and the game does not reward me my season packs!! I demand a solution and help for this I am very upset with my account neglect. I spend a lot of time and money on this game and this must be fixed. Reach out to me please and assist me with this, the EA agent I called today on EA.help told me the situation could not be investigated!! I was then sent here.
  • Guys, I was able to fix this problem by clicking on the past seasons button, which auto booted the season ending screen and delivered my packs. I suggest you all try this and I even pulled a 96 Tarasenko lol.
  • BBBEA
    18 posts Member
    GettaMoab wrote: »
    Guys, I was able to fix this problem by clicking on the past seasons button, which auto booted the season ending screen and delivered my packs. I suggest you all try this and I even pulled a 96 Tarasenko lol.

This worked! Excellent, thank you so much for sharing this information! I was able to reclaim several "lost" awards. Wahoo!