EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Goalie

h8ttrick
1661 posts Member
So obviously there have been many threads about this and so on. Just want to know what goalie works best for you. That's it.

Replies

• Toty Murray
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    MOV Rask
  • Any big goalie is good for me. I use mov bishop. Has anyone used sc rinne ?
  • Milestone Roy with Milestone Alsenfelt (73 ovr) as backup. I tried SCE Fleury and he bombed, went back to Roy with Fleury as the backup and then he bombed. Put Alsenfelt back in as backup and Roy started playing good again.
  • Quick 98. But I don't think I ever felt as secured as when I had Kolzig back in the day.
  • I am running SCE Anderson atm. Started great, then again he has his moments.
    verrette99 wrote: »
    Any big goalie is good for me. I use mov bishop. Has anyone used sc rinne ?

SCE Rinne looks like a monster for me like Hextall. Everytime hard to score against him. On the otherside I heard from ppl who use him that he is way to aggressive, what leads to many goals against him. But seriously, every goalie has his problems.

• How's SCE Murray?
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • I don't know if you are still interested in him, but I talked to one player who has him in goal after a game which I won 1-0 with 42 shoots. He said that Murray play's almost every game really solid. From what I have seen, he is really quick, especially his side to side moves to stop 1t's.
  • Pycnotic
    167 posts Member
    SC Rask has been amazing for me since I got him and cheap to
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    This is all very good info thank you
  • h8ttrick wrote: »
    This is all very good info thank you

Allright ! Can't wait to meet you again on the Ice good sir.
  • using Sc Rinne...... he has been pretty good. went 4 or 5 games with only 3 GA. I also used 98 Lundqvist and I found him to be more consistant than some.
  • Just played OP that had SCE Lundquist and I put in 8 goals on him. I think goalies adapt to ur game. If u play a tight D game, they usually respond in a good way. When u concentrate on Ofense only, they will let in a bunch no matter who is in the crease.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • FalcX_2 wrote: »
    using Sc Rinne...... he has been pretty good. went 4 or 5 games with only 3 GA. I also used 98 Lundqvist and I found him to be more consistant than some.
    Tell me more about sc rinne please ! I can afford him now lol