EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Please, please dont give cheaters the rewards

Look at the recent games for all the top guys in round 2. All DNF wins and all in the first 5 minutes. A lot of them are against each other. If they arent banned, what is the point of even doing CS in NHL 18. I never bash EA but one of these guys desynced me in round one and is still doing it to others. If it cant be policed (daily) then at least dont give them rewards. This is a slap in the face to EA and the HUT community.

Replies

• The top 4 guys had a combined 121 wins. Guess how many were DNF??? 121!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOO OBVIOUS.
  • ESPOtheDON
    2940 posts Member
    Dude a guy started trying to desync me in the FIRST PERIOD yesterday, only up 2 goals...

best part, It was a D1 game lol

PSN ID: AtomicFlounder88

loser
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    That's what this game has become who can cheat more to get a win.
  • Only because there is no repercussions. It should be a ban. We are giving them rewards for cheating. They aren't even trying to hide it. 1st place avg time of possession in round 2 was like 0:17. 17 seconds on attack and 24 wins? It literally can not be more blatant.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    I know and it isn't only the top guys that are doing it.
  • I think ip booters get banned. The only thing is they prevent people from getting the best rewards
  • Top 4 guys are all cheaters. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, can see this. I dont care about any cheesy style of play, quitters or even loopers, but this is terrible if they are rewarded. Need bans and teams dissolved.
  • h8ttrick
    1661 posts Member
    Lol 2 of the top 4 on Xbox. I see one guy played his alternate account each time lol it's too funny
  • The guy in 6 or 7th on PS4 had 49 wins. All DNF. Come on. At least put in a little effort to hide it!!
  • Pycnotic
    167 posts Member
    I couldn't play much, got to busy, and now because of these cheaters I'll finish 5018 just missing out on a pack. Yet ea does nothing
  • You have to email EA about it. Ive personally emailed them about 3 different players that booted me off the server after I scored and all three were banned.
  • verrette99 wrote: »
    I think ip booters get banned. The only thing is they prevent people from getting the best rewards

Ip booter, if caught get a console ban because they are breaking the law by interfering with your Internet connection. They'll get suspended for 9999 years or something like that lol.