EA Forums - Banner

Does anyone care to re-upload Cycloniac's NHL 14 Music Pack?

TheNitwitable7
68 posts Member
edited June 2017
The original link doesn't work anymore and I've been playing a lot of old gen lately, would be amazing to have the custom sounds as well!

Replies

• Speaking of this, are we ever getting custom music on current gen or the next set of systems?
  • Loved that old music pack. The offplay list was awesome. I might have it stored on an old computer somewhere, I'll see if I can find it for you.
  • Loved that old music pack. The offplay list was awesome. I might have it stored on an old computer somewhere, I'll see if I can find it for you.

That would be amazing! Someone had some of the old pack on another forum, but nowhere close to what the original had. He only had everything for the Flyers.

That would be amazing! Someone had some of the old pack on another forum, but nowhere close to what the original had. He only had everything for the Flyers.

Here's what I could find. Pretty inclusive

https://uploadfiles.io/izi0r

Download took a while, but man you're a hero!!!
  • Why use custom music when ps4 offers media player and Spotify
    Plays awesome while playing games
  • Glad I could help. And yeah, took just about as long to upload.
  • The absence of custom music really bugs me.

I understand it was a console limitation when this gen first debuted, but we've seen titles include custom music now on PS4 as well as Groove and OneDrive integration on XB1.

I truly believe this should be a priority. Custom Music kept things fresh. People underestimate the power of audio, and hearing the same crap songs in between whistles and unauthentic goal songs just adds to the stalemate that is NHL gaming these days.
  • The custom audio was one of my favorite features! It added so much to the presentation.
  • I would legit pay to have this. I agree totally. It adds to the realism. Lots of us care about this. Surely it can't be that hard to implement??
  • KoryDub wrote: »
    The absence of custom music really bugs me.

I understand it was a console limitation when this gen first debuted, but we've seen titles include custom music now on PS4 as well as Groove and OneDrive integration on XB1.

I truly believe this should be a priority. Custom Music kept things fresh. People underestimate the power of audio, and hearing the same crap songs in between whistles and unauthentic goal songs just adds to the stalemate that is NHL gaming these days.
    Should tell them to get on that :) lol

Agreed.
  • Pycnotic
    167 posts Member
    KoryDub wrote: »

I agree, it was my yearly tradition to get all the music setup for all North American teams, they had their proper music, goal horns etc. It added another element to the game and got rid of the terrible music they've had.

I read somewhere that it was Microsoft and Sony who got rid of storing music on your consoles due to complaints of copyright material being used. Regardless it needs to come back forsure

Could not agree more!!
  • Bring it back

Gah... My old laptop with the files on died the other day. Felt so happy to have finally found a link to this pack, only to discover I can't download it anymore (apparently uploadfiles only holds it for 30 days).

Back to my search I go.
  • Yea, this isn't an EA Sports issue. Microsoft and Sony are restricting it.
  • Link doesn't work anymore :(
  • Socair
    2436 posts Game Changer
    Old thread
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!