EA Forums - Banner

Goalie for hire [PS4]

Been playing goalie since NHL 14 and just looking for a club to finish out the game with. On pretty much all the time and I also do Youtube, so you have the chance to be in the background of a video or somethin.

PSN: SGDragonSlayerYT

Replies

• I need players for my club and goaly is a perfect. Send me a friend request and say its for nhl17 eashl. My gamertag is Aidanawesome09
  • We have a club and are about to get into division 3. We play after 10pm PDT most nights. Our team is called Sidetracked but I think we have to shoot you an invite. My PSN is goose191919
  • Hey man Sunnyvale stoners are looking for players sounds like you fit in great if you wanna come aboard msg me up gongshow_goon_28 or hit us up with an invite
  • a few other questions because you play goalie a lot.

1. what camera angle do you use?
    2. what do you think is best ( hybrid, standup or butterfly )
  • BestiaEX wrote: »
    a few other questions because you play goalie a lot.

1. what camera angle do you use?
    2. what do you think is best ( hybrid, standup or butterfly )

1. I usually like to rotate a lot between angles whenever I start doing poorly, just because I feel like I need a reset. But the 3 camera angles I rotate between are High, Fixed and Overhead. Although the past month or so I've stayed on Overhead
    2. Honestly, they all play the exact same and a save on one build will pretty much always be a save with another. I'm hoping that the builds are a little more diverse in NHL18 so that there's more strategy in picking. But personally I play Hybrid because I just seem to do well with it and I don't wanna mess with whatever outside force is making me good :P But seriously I don't think there is one class that is better than the others.
  • join norfolk country boys where division 2 and trying to win back to back cups need a solid goalie