EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

We gave feedback, where is EA/DEV response?

sgiz1
535 posts Member
We have given plenty of feedback, so where is the EA/DEV response to this feedback?

We need to have the confidence they are not just letting us vent, but they are taking our feedback to heart and are prioritizing complaints/issues, so EA/DEV should already have a list compiled they could give us on things they are taking away from our feedback to improve the game.

We need a detailed priority list on what they plan on doing to get this game ready for release!!!

Replies

• But...but ....we gave you mascots in 3s isn't that enough for you ingrates
  • no no , they come here a llll the time to converse with the consumers to get feed back....
    THE...Detriot Frenzy Alumni
  • VeNOM2099
    2529 posts Member
    sgiz1 wrote: »
    We have given plenty of feedback, so where is the EA/DEV response to this feedback?

We need to have the confidence they are not just letting us vent, but they are taking our feedback to heart and are prioritizing complaints/issues, so EA/DEV should already have a list compiled they could give us on things they are taking away from our feedback to improve the game.

We need a detailed priority list on what they plan on doing to get this game ready for release!!!

It is already ready for release. All that's really going to change for the full release is a few minor bugs will be squashed and anything major will have to wait for the mandatory "Day 1 Patch" and most likely the settings will be tweaked to reflect the feedback from those who played the BETA. There's just over a month left before the game hits shelves/online stores and usually games go "GOLD" about 2-3 weeks before release.

And I'm sorry to say, but your Anti-TPS Crusade will also fail at least for another year or two at the least. Maybe not even until the next generation of consoles. Sorry, bud...
    YouTube: VeNOM3099
    Twitch: twitch.tv/venom3099

• VeNOM2099
    2529 posts Member
    I found it just the same as the last two years. Maybe because I don't get issues with lag as often as some people. DSS helps somewhat as a surrogate "Vision control", but it needs a lot of polishing. It's just a lot of work to manage your player on the ice's movements, especially at low speeds. This makes things harder than it should be when you try to play positional defense.

• VeNOM2099
    2529 posts Member
    I've given up on trying to skate backwards, which is sad because that's what you're supposed to do as a d-man. But this game forces you to turn around to keep up with the puck handlers! I learned that the hard way in the last LG season I played as LD.

Skating forward you get all the agility you need to keep up with a forward with the puck. It's dumb.

• VeNOM2099
    2529 posts Member
    I guess it might also depend on what Defensive build you use. I like to use DD and he's definitely more sluggish to use in NHL 17 if you skate backwards. In NHL 18 BETA I think I've played 4-5 games on defense using that build and mostly the same strats as in NHL 17, except that now we have DSS, it's slightly possible to keep your body turned to the play and keep your stick in the lane. But I swear it's so temperamental sometimes...

• SaveUs2K wrote: »
    VeNOM2099 wrote: »
    I guess it might also depend on what Defensive build you use. I like to use DD and he's definitely more sluggish to use in NHL 17 if you skate backwards. In NHL 18 BETA I think I've played 4-5 games on defense using that build and mostly the same strats as in NHL 17, except that now we have DSS, it's slightly possible to keep your body turned to the play and keep your stick in the lane. But I swear it's so temperamental sometimes...

I usually use 2WD but with the pivots being so bad, I switched to OFD do I can at least spin at 100mph rather than 2 hahaha.

That says a lot right there. You still struggle, just that you deal with it more quickly to resume your desired action.
  • B-Bunny
    871 posts Game Changer
    You don't start making demands of people...if you're that far on the fence you can wait until the tuners / patches drop.
    NHL Gamechanger
    PSN: B-Bunny
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/b_bunny
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!