EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

EA Mods have it wrong

sgiz1
534 posts Member
Mods say you can't demand things from EA or EA DEVS, the mods are wrong.

We are paying customers, we can indeed demand anything we want to, getting it however is another story, but we can and should Demand!

Replies

• sgiz1 wrote: »
    Mods say you can't demand things from EA or EA DEVS, the mods are wrong.

We are paying customers, we can indeed demand anything we want to, getting it however is another story, but we can and should Demand!

man, I feel ya - but you really have two choices that impact EA and you know what those two are... right?
    Tastes Good With The Money https://youtube.com/watch?v=GS4dO-0YI2E
  • I'm not even gonna blame EA anymore. If you buy this game, it's on you at this point.
  • CrushNHL wrote: »
    I'm not even gonna blame EA anymore. If you buy this game, it's on you at this point.

Oh, are there other hockey games to play? No? Okay never mind then..
  • COGSx86
    773 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    But yet you still keep buying and playing religiously at the same coming to forums regularly!

EAs got you by the balls!
    You must unlearn what you have learned!
  • I personally think if it weren't for the competitive leagues this series would be dead. I only buy this game each year so I can play in one of the numerous leagues as I know several others that do the same.
    I'm not even gonna blame EA anymore. If you buy this game, it's on you at this point.

Just because the game exists doesn't mean you have to buy it.

Just because you want the game to have female leagues/teams and players doesn't mean there is a "market/demand" for it. ;)

• COGSx86 wrote: »
    But yet you still keep buying and playing religiously at the same coming to forums regularly!

EAs got you by the balls!
    CrushNHL wrote: »

Offline is fine with sliders and modified attributes. Not fantastic but pretty good

If you want to play video game hockey you really don't have any other choice but to buy the game unless you want to update the rosters from last year or years prior which is a major time consumer.

What you both fail to understand is that "EA has got the consumer by the balls" since they're the only one who has enough money to mass produce an NHL game. Period. 2K does not have the resources and spending that EA has, even if NHL is on the back burner to other titles
  • This game is not hockey.

Next.
  • CrushNHL
    460 posts Member
    edited August 2017

We have a winner.
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    Tastes Good With The Money https://youtube.com/watch?v=GS4dO-0YI2E
  • NuttySportsFan
    429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    mhandymanb wrote: »

Just because you want the game to have female leagues/teams and players doesn't mean there is a "market/demand" for it. ;)

Bruh, i don't honestly care either way whether women are represented in sports games. I just think it's silly when everyone else calls it a waste to include them. When it happens it won't be the end of the world, or the end of manhood, like some guys make it out to be. Take the blindfolds off for a change and realize more women would play video games in general if they were marketed towards them. Same thing with giving them representation in sports and generating interest among young girls in athletics.

Wow, both Crush and B.O.B.O have my back? I never would have seen that coming. Thanks :smiley:

Edit: Bo Bo is a bad word now too? Lol
  • mhandymanb wrote: »

Bruh, i don't honestly care either way whether women are represented in sports games. I just think it's silly when everyone else calls it a waste to include them. When it happens it won't be the end of the world, or the end of manhood, like some guys make it out to be. Take the blindfolds off for a change and realize more women would play video games in general if they were marketed towards them. Same thing with giving them representation in sports and generating interest among young girls in athletics.

Wow, both Crush and B.O.B.O have my back? I never would have seen that coming. Thanks :smiley:

Edit: Bo Bo is a bad word now too? Lol

Dude. I don't care if women are represented or ot. Good for them if they are. I'm just saying that there simply isn't enough demand to include women's leagues/teams/players in an almost exclusive male sport game such as hockey.

Also no, two posters posting gifs of the obvious don't mean they have "your back". If you said the grass was green and I said I agree that doesn't mean I have your back. :lol:

What a dumb post. You don't "need" to play a hockey video game that you hate. So hush, child.
  • Santini3 wrote: »

What a dumb post. You don't "need" to play a hockey video game that you hate. So hush, child.

Lol? Where did i say you need to play it and how does that make me a child? What a dumb response. No wonder the devs don't listen to some of you.

The point is simple: settle for less or don't play video game hockey (stick puck and ice) at all. People buy a PS4 for the sole purpose of playing a baseball game. Even if The Show sucked people would still buy it. It's all they have...

Until a major video game developer challenges EA they will always cut corners. According to some of your logic, you might as well not buy an NHL game again. If you want to make a difference, don't play online and don't buy HUT packs. Or buy used

We have a winner.
    giphy.gif

Can you guys get each other off somewhere else please?
  • You can suggest a mode or game play feature all you want but to demand it doesn't work. If that was the case the iPhone would have a headphone jack for example. Feel free to suggest things but demanding anything is pushing the boundaries.

Another thing, it's not wise to call out the mods, they're only volunteers who attempt to keep order on the forum. They have to use judgement in many situations especially when a post is getting out of hand. I know how hard being a moderator here is, I did it myself for a couple years and it's hard. You have to try to keep the peace while yet enjoying your time and interacting. I tried to be a people's mod, I would chat with anyone and I enjoyed that part of the job, it was kind of like I wasn't a moderator because I got along with so many people.
    Read some of my stuff at www.sportsprowler.com

We have a winner.
    giphy.gif

Can you guys get each other off somewhere else please?

You're so cute when you're mad :*